The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 47%

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I just got back from the sporting good store where I bought another box of bullets to send Romney. Sure don't want him to run out of bullets before the election, but I'm not sure I can keep his gun loaded.

So our parents on social security don't matter to Romney; our kids in college don't matter to Romney; Our veterens with disabilities and unable to work don't matter to Romney; Our families with special children don't matter to Romney; someone that lost their good paying job in the recession and are working a lower paying job to make to until they can get back on their feet don't mater to Romney.

Folks I don't know how many times I have to tell you and he has to prove it, but he does not understand most americans problems. No he might be able to advise you on a hostle takeover, point you to an accountant and estate lawyer that can help you avoid tax, but he does not have a clue as to what most american's are challenged with.

Thank God he will not be our next president!
    Mike

I am impressed by your lack of spelling mistakes and proper grammar. Who wrote this for you?

You really went over board on your interpretation of what was said. You missed your calling. You should be on MSNBC. The media moguls need your help Mike.

Oh by the way. You still can't sway my vote. A vote for the current POTUS is a vote for the down fall of America.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    Mike

I am impressed by your lack of spelling mistakes and proper grammar. Who wrote this for you?

You really went over board on your interpretation of what was said. You missed your calling. You should be on MSNBC. The media moguls need your help Mike.

Oh by the way. You still can't sway my vote. A vote for the current POTUS is a vote for the down fall of America.

Richard
    Richard,

We both know that you will vote for him and tell everyone you didn't, because you know it is the right decision. It can be our little secret.

Mike

I just got back from the sporting good store where I bought another box of bullets to send Romney. Sure don't want him to run out of bullets before the election, but I'm not sure I can keep his gun loaded.

So our parents on social security don't matter to Romney; our kids in college don't matter to Romney; Our veterens with disabilities and unable to work don't matter to Romney; Our families with special children don't matter to Romney; someone that lost their good paying job in the recession and are working a lower paying job to make to until they can get back on their feet don't mater to Romney.

Folks I don't know how many times I have to tell you and he has to prove it, but he does not understand most americans problems. No he might be able to advise you on a hostle takeover, point you to an accountant and estate lawyer that can help you avoid tax, but he does not have a clue as to what most american's are challenged with.

Thank God he will not be our next president!

As much as you think you are some self appointed voice of the liberal talking points , your original thoughts are the kind of rhetoric that shows up and Secret Service monitoring/tracking sites....you may think its harmless and glib , but the last thing the RTF needs is to be on anyones watch list
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    As much as you think you are some self appointed voice of the liberal talking points , your original thoughts are the kind of rhetoric that shows up and Secret Service monitoring/tracking sites....you may think its harmless and glib , but the last thing the RTF needs is to be on anyones watch list
    No Bon, most of his or her schtick is so dumb, even his or mother wouldn't take it serious.
    Bill Davis

I have to admit that I think Romney shot himself in the foot AGAIN with that revelation. If he's not careful, he will become Obama's best weapon to win re-election.

Richard,

We both know that you will vote for him and tell everyone you didn't, because you know it is the right decision. It can be our little secret.

Mike
    Mike

I like your reply. It gave me a good laugh. But the only way I would vote for your POTUS is if a gun was held to my wife's head. They could hold it to my head all day long and I would not vote for him. But I would to save my wife's life.

Richard

romney said the truth it shocks obamabots because they have never heard it. Some of us are sick of people that are able to work walking to their mailbox each day and think thats a hard days work. Get off the Govt get a job, as soon as Romney is Pres you will be able to find a job. He knows how to create them something Obama has failed to do in 4 yrs.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

I interpreted it as him saying that the reason he wasn't going to worry about the 47% was that no matter what, they would not vote for him any way. Just my interpretation.

Bingo, he wasnt saying he didnt care about them he said he didnt worry about getting their vote. They would vote for Obama no matter what and he's right.

106 million households recieve some type of fed aid. 46.7 million on food stamps, and 8.8 million on disability and some really think Obama offers the life we need?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-18-2012 at 07:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I interpreted it as him saying that the reason he wasn't going to worry about the 47% was that no matter what, they would not vote for him any way. Just my interpretation.
    Bingo! The quote has already been "warped" into different words ... whereas I listened to the "You didn't build that" clip numerous times (with the preceding and succeeding words) & read the speech transcript ... and I still believe Obama was totally saying what he meant & demonstrating he was missing the point that the infrastructure was paid for by the people who created wealth to pay the taxes to build the infrastructure. Essentially, those he was accusing of freeloading were the very group(s) that DID pay for it!

Romney was saying that he couldn't worry about getting those VOTES ... had nothing to do with not worrying about poor people. The Romneys give a lot more to charity than Obama and Biden. They DO it, not TALK about it.

Why do people keep thinking that Obama is any more "in touch" than Romney? Did any of those people actually read Obama's tax returns? In one year, he got over $800,000 just from his book royalties. Does that put him in touch with a family of 4 living on $50,000 a year? He pays more than that each year for his daughters' private school tuition! And Michelle still has enough left over to spring for a $6800 jacket

He clearly stated in his energy policies would cause energy costs (electricity) to soar. He said that with total detachment, with detachment & no apparent acknowledgment of what that would mean to the family of 4 living on $50,000 a year. This is being "in touch"?

Did he work when going to college? Nope. Obama talked about knowing what it meant to have school loans. If he didn't pay off his school loans a while back, he's worse at managing finances than we could ever imagine.

Obama may have some virtues, but I am not convinced that he is "in touch" with the working man or woman any more than Romney.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.