The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 47%

Obamas message You have it, I want it , I need it, I'm taking it , I'm entitled to it. Romney will change this but his message is not what the 47% of America wants to hear. These people will vote for obama this is the America they want after all its the Gov's money right they aren't taking it from us.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Just to prove a theory of mine, I think when people post in this forum they should list their age and household income along with their opinion bwaaahaaaahaaaa

Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA SH MXP MJP OFP VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com

Quote Originally Posted by hotel4dogs View Post
    Just to prove a theory of mine, I think when people post in this forum they should list their age and household income along with their opinion bwaaahaaaahaaaa
    What about their education?

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Lets get back on point....Romney doesn't care about you unless you are a rich guy....doesn't that concern you?
    What Romney said has been on the news for days. Not just the audible of the video, the text of what he said has been put up on TV screens. You need to read the text more closely. You are misinterpreting what he said.

There is no doubt that Romney is rich. So have been many presidents, both Republican and Democrat. Because Romney is rich doesn't mean he cares only about rich guys.

As for my age, I was in elementary school when Truman became president. Truman came from humble beginnings and was probably our least rich president, but he was far from being poor.

Helen
    Last edited by helencalif; 09-19-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Ok, you can add that one in, too. But age and income play more of a factor in which party people vote for, other than the fact that education is often tied in to income.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSail View Post
    What about their education?

Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA SH MXP MJP OFP VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com

No what he said is 47% of the people don't pay income tax and that he did not care about them because they were not going to vote for him. He lump the elderly, aflicted and children into his group of non-payers and called them victims.

BBA, MBA
    $430,000 taxable income

Quote Originally Posted by hotel4dogs View Post
    Ok, you can add that one in, too. But age and income play more of a factor in which party people vote for, other than the fact that education is often tied in to income.
    Not entirely. Academia is strongly tied with liberalism and since 2000 professionals (those with a college education) have been favoring the democratic party. (from Wikpedia, search for either party it will give you demographic info).

No what he said is 47% of the people don't pay income tax and that he did not care about them because they were not going to vote for him. He lump the elderly, aflicted and children into his group of non-payers and called them victims.

BBA, MBA
    $430,000 taxable income
    You better watch the video again

BBA, MBA
    $430,000 taxable income
    BRAVO SIERRA!!!!!
    And YOU know it!!!

He did not say that............

3rd grade
    Old & broke
    Stan b & Elvis

I've seen it and know exactly what he meant and why he said it. I have worked for years with the Romney types. He thought he was amoung friends and was talking to his base. His failure is that he has put all his focus on appeasing his base which is not geniune to begin with. He wants the job and will say what he thinks it takes to get it. I think I know what he is but I'm not sure because there has never been anything consistent come out of his mouth.

He has lost....49 days will not change america's perception of him. Right or wrong...perception trumps facts everyday