The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 47%

College professors have always been tied with liberalism. In the big universities they are totally supported by liberal funding!
    The professionals with a college education, according to Wikipedia, who majored in humanities and liberal arts tend to favor the democratic party. Those who majored in business are staunch conservatives.

Age 54
    33% marginal income tax bracket
    BS Management
    MA Math Education

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSail View Post
    Not entirely. Academia is strongly tied with liberalism and since 2000 professionals (those with a college education) have been favoring the democratic party. (from Wikpedia, search for either party it will give you demographic info).
    Last edited by hotel4dogs; 09-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.

Barb Gibson
    with
    CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX VER RA SH MXP MJP OFP VCX WCX CCA CGC FFX-OG
    also UCH HR UUD UJJ URO1 UHIT
    (golden retriever) born 3-10-07
    a.k.a. "Tito", "The Tito Monster"
    www.GoTeamTito.com

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I've seen it and know exactly what he meant and why he said it. I have worked for years with the Romney types. He thought he was amoung friends and was talking to his base. His failure is that he has put all his focus on appeasing his base which is not geniune to begin with. He wants the job and will say what he thinks it takes to get it. I think I know what he is but I'm not sure because there has never been anything consistent come out of his mouth.

He has lost....49 days will not change america's perception of him. Right or wrong...perception trumps facts everyday
    That post is as accurate in defining you and your party as anything ever posted here on RTF POTUS!
    This trumps the Florida Realtor!!!

Doesn't matter the facts or what he actually said, YOU know what he meant!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    That post is as accurate in defining you and your party as anything ever posted here on RTF POTUS!
    This trumps the Florida Realtor!!!

Doesn't matter the facts or what he actually said, YOU know what he meant!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So you are agreeing with me he has lost?

So you are agreeing with me he has lost?
    Don't be foolish..............
    Stan b & Elvis

I would like to hear the entirety of Mr Romney's comments. Not the sound byte.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Don't be foolish..............
    He can't help himself...he is what he is. He's the leader of the "FOOLS"!

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.
    It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.
    The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.
    Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.
    The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Lets get back on point....Romney doesn't care about you unless you are a rich guy....doesn't that concern you?

This is the person you want to put in charge?

Wouldn't you say he should keep these thoughts to himself?
    Your interpretation of what he said is totally false. Never mind that, so I will just ask you a SIMPLE QUESTION. Forget how much money he has given to charity and just consentrate on personal time spent helping those you so eloquently disparage him as not caring about. Tell me HOW MUCH OF YOUR PERSONAL TIME HAVE YOU SPENT HELPING THOSE WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOU!! Actually I usually refrain from asking such a question of anyone as that really is not the business of anyone else. I just get my blood pressure up when someone criticizes another who has obviously helped those less fortunate greatly.

Just so you understand what he said, he was talking about attempting to get those who are dependent and controlled by the gov. to vote for his. He was not talking about not caring for their welfare.

I've seen it and know exactly what he meant and why he said it. I have worked for years with the Romney types. He thought he was amoung friends and was talking to his base. His failure is that he has put all his focus on appeasing his base which is not geniune to begin with. He wants the job and will say what he thinks it takes to get it. I think I know what he is but I'm not sure because there has never been anything consistent come out of his mouth.

He has lost....49 days will not change america's perception of him. Right or wrong...perception trumps facts everyday

if that were true , I should have already put you on ignore..

claiming that the election is over before a single ballot is cast is moronic....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    Your interpretation of what he said is totally false. Never mind that, so I will just ask you a SIMPLE QUESTION. Forget how much money he has given to charity and just consentrate on personal time spent helping those you so eloquently disparage him as not caring about. Tell me HOW MUCH OF YOUR PERSONAL TIME HAVE YOU SPENT HELPING THOSE WHO ARE LESS FORTUNATE THAN YOU!! Actually I usually refrain from asking such a question of anyone as that really is not the business of anyone else. I just get my blood pressure up when someone criticizes another who has obviously helped those less fortunate greatly.

Just so you understand what he said, he was talking about attempting to get those who are dependent and controlled by the gov. to vote for his. He was not talking about not caring for their welfare.
    He gives to the Morman Church.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    if that were true , I should have already put you on ignore..

claiming that the election is over before a single ballot is cast is moronic....

He gets his info straight from the democratic play book and/or media matters. If we keep saying that the election is over, that Romney has no chance to win then maybe we can keep some conservative's from voting and create low voter turn out. Sorry to burst your bubble but it ain't going to happen.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl