The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BOA Cutting 16,000 jobs

Default BOA Cutting 16,000 jobs

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49098399 more proof of the great job Obama is doing on creating jobs. More people unemployed, more foreclosures more food stamps
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

So does this mean Buffett is responsible for people losing their jobs? I mean he did invest in BoA.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

It means the President is doing a lousy job on his recovery plan!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

maybe it means enough gun totin' americans moved their money away from boa
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    maybe it means enough gun totin' americans moved their money away from boa
    Maybe it means that BOA has to cut cost to meet its earnings promise to investors.

Nations housing starts are growing....now start watching as the enconomy starts really growing...with Obama leading the charge!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Maybe it means that BOA has to cut cost to meet its earnings promise to investors.

Nations housing starts are growing....now start watching as the enconomy starts really growing...with Obama leading the charge right down the toilet!!!!!!!!
    Fixed it for you. Nothing like going down with the ship huh Bob?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

[QUOTE=menmon;1012584]Nations housing starts are growingnow start watching as the enconomy starts really growing with Obama leading the charge!!!!!!!!QUOTE][/B]

he is correct again!!!! i just sold a spec home to a couple last month. i had it listed and got full price offer for $169,900(if i paid closing costs of ~$3,000 obviously). in todays market it only appraised for $166k, so i countered to accept $166 and not pay closing. realtor came back that it was a deal killer since couple had no money to "put down" and were financing 100%. i liked the kids and had no other interested buyers so i took the hit for the $3.900 just so i wouldn't have to mow the damn yard again.

i bet you can't guess where they are getting 100% financing, no money down, with not one dollar in the bank between two working adults..............did you guess yet?..............was it a conventional loan from a bank?..........was it a private lender...........did i owner finance.........no.....it is a U.S.D.A rural development loan. i wonder how many of these pre bubble burst type loans it takes to get the "housing starts" and "sales of new homes" numbers where hussein needs them prior to november. watch it growwwwwwwwww, POW, and burst again! hope i know when to get out this time
    john mccallie

I think the unemployment rate is higher today than when he took office. US median household income has dropped almost 5% of those that are still working. Yet this president spends more on indulgences at the tax payers expense than the previous 3 Presidents combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    So does this mean Buffett is responsible for people losing their jobs? I mean he did invest in BoA.

Berkshire Hathaway is the largest shareholder in Wells Fargo....don't know about BOA....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

My house is worth 40K less than it was in 2010 wish AZ would start to pick up
    Obamas been telling us for 4 yrs he was going to create jobs wonder when he will start?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-20-2012 at 12:41 PM.