The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BOA Cutting 16,000 jobs

I would take Bush back than have Obama for 4 more yrs. Bush stood up at a press conference after the 9/11 attack and told us what happened . Obama hasn't told us the truth yet.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-20-2012 at 05:34 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I would take Bush back than have Obama for 4 more yrs. Bush stood up at a press conference after the 9/11 attack and told us what happened . Obama hasn't told us the truth yet.
    And then there was the little thing about "weapons of mass destruction" that never turned up, thank you Bush for running a great Country into the ground and lying the whole way through. What was it his father said, "Mark my words no......." I guess lying pretty much ran in the family.
    Last edited by mngundog; 09-20-2012 at 06:17 PM.

At least he was trying to protect us and not his own rear end. Something bo knows NOTHING about. He cant even come clean now, the story is out it was planned terrorist attack, and all he can do is spend 70K of taxpayer money to run an "I'm Sorry" ad in Pakistan . You want him you can have him. I cant wait to watch the news over the next 4 yrs when everybody is trying to figure out how to get this guy out of the WH, Once Americans wake up and see what he's really doing to us.
    All these layoffs every other day plus the cuts that are coming only mean more people out of work more losing their homes going on Gov assistance how is this good for the economy people need jobs that should be #1 not going on the Letterman show he can be a standup comedian after he has finished the job he was elected to do. Now he and his wife will be back on the view again he sure has a lot of spare time on his hands to do the important things! He's a big JOKE !
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-20-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    And then there was the little thing about "weapons of mass destruction" that never turned up, thank you Bush for running a great Country into the ground and lying the whole way through. What was it his father said, "Mark my words no......." I guess lying pretty much ran in the family.
    Even your almighty Clinton said they were there. But we all no he would never lie

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Even your almighty Clinton said they were there. But we all no he would never lie
    My almighty Clinton? That's news to me.

[QUOTE=roseberry;1012606]
    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Nations housing starts are growingnow start watching as the enconomy starts really growing with Obama leading the charge!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    QUOTE][/B]

.....it is a U.S.D.A rural development loan. i wonder how many of these pre bubble burst type loans it takes to get the "housing starts" and "sales of new homes" numbers where hussein needs them prior to november. watch it growwwwwwwwww, POW, and burst again! hope i know when to get out this time
    A friend of mine works in the mortgage industry and says they have been swamped for over a year. I'm like what, who, how, the market is in the toilet. You guessed it, swamped with USDA loans.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Why anyone does business with BoA is beyond me. They used to be the institution that others measured against; now, they are nothing more than legalized scum. As far as cutting jobs, (as UB would say) hell's bells no surprise! They got killed on the Countrywide merger and have been doing nothing less than screwing mortgagees as much as they can.
    Last edited by kjrice; 09-20-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Danis View Post
    Actually USDA home loans along with VA home loans are performing better than either Conventional or FHA even though they both require down payments! The underwriting guidelines for both VA and USDA are clear, concise and common sense oriented. They definitely are NOT bubble burst type loans.

QEIII is definitely a big mistake.
    jim i am sure you know more about this than me, but i have purchased many usda foreclosures down on the courthouse steps. i also owner finance to qualified buyers, are you firm in your belief that a buyer who walks in with no "skin in the game" is as likely to be a sound risk as one who has worked, saved and invested their own hard earned money in a piece of property? these common sense underwriting guidelines not only intrigue me, they conflict with my education and experience.

and menmon, i did not slap a gift horse. as a seller i accepted an offer with a stated contigency of the buyer "obtaining financing". at the time accepted, i had no knowledge whether they were seeking financing from first national, country wide mortgage, a payday lender, usda or a rich aunt. whether i personally approved of the financing vehicle they ultimately used is not a trigger to release me from performance to the contract i entered into.
    john mccallie

[QUOTE=menmon;1012673]
    Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    [B]

Talk about slapping a gift horse in the mouth. .................................................. ........................
    LOL, funny, had never heard that one before.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    And then there was the little thing about "weapons of mass destruction" that never turned up, thank you Bush for running a great Country into the ground and lying the whole way through. What was it his father said, "Mark my words no......." I guess lying pretty much runs in the business.
    sorry. none of these guys are any different than the other. put em in a bag, shake em up, pour em out....u get the same guy.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994