The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Every Body, FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

Default Hey Every Body, FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

Sort of......

Health Care Tax Penalty To Hit Nearly 6 Million Uninsured People
    AP | By RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR Posted: 09/19/2012 3:44 pm Updated: 09/20/2012 12:31 pm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.

The new estimate amounts to an inconvenient fact for the administration, a reminder of what critics see as broken promises.

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are 50 percent higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed. The earlier estimate found 4 million people would be affected in 2016, when the penalty is fully in effect.

That's still only a sliver of the population, given that more than 150 million people currently are covered by employer plans. Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000.

And the budget office analysis found that nearly 80 percent of those who'll face the penalty would be making up to or less than five times the federal poverty level. Currently that would work out to $55,850 or less for an individual and $115,250 or less for a family of four.Average penalty: about $1,200 in 2016.
    Stan b & Elvis

I was really hoping to get Obama out but with all this mess he's brought on, he can stay here and face it. He can deal with the jobs, economy, health care, the middle east he deserves all of it. This health care will be the biggest mistake of his life and ours. I bet when he goes into the voting booth he votes for Romney he wants whats best for the future of his daughters and he knows its not him.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Let me see. I currently pay $7800 per year for a $3500 deductible. Under Obamacare, I can reduce that cost to $2400 saving $5400 per year by just paying the penalty er tax er taxalty er penalx whatever. Then, when and if one of us is diagnosed with something, we can buy full coverage for that condition covered by some for profit, greedy, money grubbing insurance company. What a deal! I wonder how many insurance companies I will have to choose from?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I can't wait until the Medicaid folks start realizing that they are losing benefits. When you add more people with the same, or less, money there will be cuts. No more dental? No more healthy checks? X-rays? Office visit? The cuts will vary from state to state but there will be cuts. Many that support obamacare the hardest will be the ones that lose the most.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Here are a few of the taxes we will pay under Obamacare this is the biggest reason to vote bo out, Repeal Obamacare.

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily...145413745.html
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    I can't wait until the Medicaid folks start realizing that they are losing benefits. When you add more people with the same, or less, money there will be cuts. No more dental? No more healthy checks? X-rays? Office visit? The cuts will vary from state to state but there will be cuts. Many that support obamacare the hardest will be the ones that lose the most.

You'll never convince the AARP members. They are so brainwashed, they are worse than a roomful of blacks listening to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton giving a seminar.

If you can get it, listen to what Paul Ryan had to endure at a speech in Florida to a batch of AARP Geezers.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Better go get some insurance and quit freeloading

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No need. Just pat the tax until you get sick.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    .................................................. They are so brainwashed..........................UB
    I read about that. Can we say "old timers disease". I pray that God opens more eyes, ears and clears some brains !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Finally, a cogent thought!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis