The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Hey Every Body, FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    Are you aware that the affordable healthcare is not in effect yet? You might want to cast blame at the current system.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Are you aware that the affordable healthcare is not in effect yet? You might want to cast blame at the current system.
    Parts are in effect now. More than that with the insurance companies knowing that costs are going to go up more than they already have once the rest goes into effect they are raising prices to account for the rise in costs. At our annual meeting the year this went into effect we were told that our insurance would've went down had Obama care not been put in place. Instead it went up quite a bit. To think that adding 50million to the insurance rolls would be free is ridiculous.

  3. #13
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,315

    Default

    Obviously they are using it as a reason to charge you more. Obama is who everyone wants to blame so they just told you that because they knew you would believe them because you want to.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama is the one RESPONSIBLE
    Obama didn't raise your insurance premiums, your insurance company did. It's an easy thing to get people to believe and make people think that Obama raised their insurance premiums because so many people hate Obama. they used the affordable care act so they wouldn't be the bad guy when they jabbed you on your premiums.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Parts are in effect now. More than that with the insurance companies knowing that costs are going to go up more than they already have once the rest goes into effect they are raising prices to account for the rise in costs. At our annual meeting the year this went into effect we were told that our insurance would've went down had Obama care not been put in place. Instead it went up quite a bit. To think that adding 50million to the insurance rolls would be free is ridiculous.
    Do you think that once romney and ryan get into office, and repeal obamacare, your insurance company will drop your premiums down below what they are now? They told you that your premiums were going to go down, but obamacare made it go up. When obamacare gets repealed, let us know if your premiums go back down. FAT CHANCE!!!

  6. #16
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Let us know when yours go up. Obamacare is going to add 21 plus new taxes you can deny it all you want Obamacare is a huge mistake.
    RIP Bear.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Let us know when yours go up. Obamacare is going to add 21 plus new taxes you can deny it all you want Obamacare is a huge mistake.
    As a matter of fact, mine did go down this year. And guess what, it had nothing to do with obamacare. My employer found a lower rate with the same coverage on most of the plan and better coverage on the rest of it. They shopped around until they found what they were looking for and an insurer willing to give them the coverage and rates that we have now.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game. LOL

  9. #19
    Senior Member coachmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,116

    Default

    Can anyone particularly you liberals explain why so many companies, unions, etc have been allowed to opt out of obamacare? Better yet if it's so great why would they want too?

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Let us know when yours go up. Obamacare is going to add 21 plus new taxes you can deny it all you want Obamacare is a huge mistake.
    Well mine has went up every year for the last 20 years, now I get this shocking news that it will probably go up, wow shocking, who knew that Obama was to blame all the way back to Reagon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •