The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hey Every Body, FREE HEALTHCARE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Can anyone particularly you liberals explain why so many companies, unions, etc have been allowed to opt out of obamacare? Better yet if it's so great why would they want too?
    Very simple, just ask Obama. As he said, HE WANTS EVERYBODY TO PLAY BY THE SAME RULES!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Can anyone particularly you liberals explain why so many companies, unions, etc have been allowed to opt out of obamacare? Better yet if it's so great why would they want too?
    I don't know of any...this is rhetoric to scare people

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I don't know of any...this is rhetoric to scare people
    Because you dont want to

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    Because you dont want to
    No I don't....I've heard the folks talking on FOX about how much it was costing them and 2 years ago...lies to scare people

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No I don't....I've heard the folks talking on FOX about how much it was costing them and 2 years ago...lies to scare people
    Just look it up One name really comes up they make the big mac

During Obama’s term, between 2009 to 2012, premiums have climbed $2,370 for the average family with an employer-provided plan – a rate faster than the during the previous four years under President George W. Bush, according to Kaiser.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

He didnt tell us most Dr's will be quitting Thanks to Obamacare and the ones that are still her are so swamped with medicaid patients they aren't taking on new patients This is happening in AZ , Wa and a couple other states right now. You can deny it all you want its a fact .

Obamacare Nightmare: 40 Percent Of All U.S. Doctors Plan To Bail Out Of The Profession Over The Next Three Years

America will face a shortage of at least 90,000 doctors by 2020. The new health care law increases demand for physicians by expanding insurance coverage. This change will exacerbate the current shortage as more Americans live past 65.
    By 2025 the shortage will balloon to over 130,000, Len Marquez, the director of government relations at the American Association of Medical Colleges, told The Daily Caller.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )