The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: did you all hear we just spent 70 thousand in pakistan on TV adds?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    There is one benefit to sharia. I wouldn't mind seeing Hillary draped in black.
    Hillary has aged before our eyes. Last night she looked particularly bad. Bags under her eyes, sagging jowels, and her hair was noticeably oily and stringy. Or is that now today's fashion? She simply looks tired and worn out. The past 4 years have not worn well for her.

Helen

The news is showing Pakistan 6-8 yr old kids chanting Death to Americans Death to Obama . We have to get over it and accept the fact they hate us they will always want to kill us Obama should have saved the 70K they're not buying it
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 01:57 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Yep, I beleive it was ME that stated earlier that Sharia Law now trumps the First Amendment!!!!

Ain't it wonderful????
    RK, Sent the article headline etc.to you. Feel free to post the link here if you want to. I can't do it since my computer cuts links into at least two peices I did read it. Sounds like we are owned ( read controlled ) , lock, stock and barrel now.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    Hillary has aged before our eyes. Last night she looked particularly bad. Bags under her eyes, sagging jowels, and her hair was noticeably oily and stringy. Or is that now today's fashion? She simply looks tired and worn out. The past 4 years have not worn well for her.

Helen
    Thats because she no longer has her Hollywood pals giving her the glam makeovers and designer duds like they did during the WH years
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

$ 70K on ad is working well isnt it? More good judgement by Obama. Lets say were sorry and make the boo boo go away, WRONG!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Rand Paul's speech today on the Senate floor. The Bill will be voted on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdY9SGPq5E
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Since Sept 11, 2001 we have given Pakistan 23.6 billion dollars in aid thats enough!

Vote is tonight and will be on C-Span. Lindsay Graham(R) is leading the opposition!

From Rand...
    For the last hour, there have been Senators on the floor explaining why they favor giving aid to nations who won't protect our embassies or imprison and torture people who help us. Really? Perhaps many Senators have been in Wasington too long, because I can't find many people NOT in the Senate who want to keep sending this welfare overseas, especially to those not acting in our interest.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I agree its time alot of them get the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Vote is tonight and will be on C-Span. Lindsay Graham(R) is leading the opposition!

From Rand...
    For the last hour, there have been Senators on the floor explaining why they favor giving aid to nations who won't protect our embassies or imprison and torture people who help us. Really? Perhaps many Senators have been in Wasington too long, because I can't find many people NOT in the Senate who want to keep sending this welfare overseas, especially to those not acting in our interest.
    How can there be opposition to this bill???? unless they are on the take as well....
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994