RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Missouri Valley Hunt Club Fall Field Trial

9K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  Buzz 
#1 ·
Any updates on the Open and the Qualifying? Thank you!

#3 ·
I hear 27 back to Water Blind in Open. Do not know numbers.

#4 ·
CONGRATULATIONS!!! To O/Dr.David Aul,H/Jim Beck, & Magic's "Clinton" for WINNING the Qualifying stake at the Missouri Valley HC 2012 Fall FT.

Also Congrats!!! To O/Dr.David Aul,H/Jim Beck, & Magic Trick's "Noah" for placing 4th in the Qualifying as well. Great Job Beck Retrievers:)

Congrats to all that placed.

#7 ·
The water blind is very long down channel hitting point on left and a point further down on right. There is a poison bird on the right. Double dry shot on front and you lose sight of dog on entry for a while. Very hard the whole way. This blind has very thing but the kitchen sink, but I've ask someone to look for it too.

#8 ·

The judges only dropped one dog on land blind (pickup). Good for them. But, when your judging the Open, have 27 dogs back to the water blind, with Eckett and Farmer having a chunk of the dogs, it is time for desperate measures.

#10 ·
8 back for a water quad, they ran seven, 5 pickups and 2 handles, they scrapped the test and will start again tomorrow, everyone thought it was a great test except the dogs, crazy judges?

#12 ·
3,6,14,17,27,28,31,50 - from memory, if numbers aren't right 3 Farmer, 1 Beck, 1 Eckett, 1 Blythe, 1 Pugh, 1 Roberts, big hard marks anyone would like to have tried, good luck to all tomorrow!

#14 ·
Open results
1st FC Trumarc's Dot Come, Thompson/Farmer qualifies for Natl
2nd FC-AFC Premier's Riptide, Busler/Beck
3rd Rare Heir O/H Pugh
4th FC Vinwood's Merle Haggard, Thompson/Farmer
RJ Rock River Benjamin, Aul/Eckett
JAM Max Your Power Time O/H Blythe

Excellent help and nice people!

#18 ·
Congratulations to Jim Beck & Rip on 2nd, Dennis Pugh & Air on 3rd and Steve Blythe and Nicki on a JAM in the Open.
Congratulations to Chuck Mize and Dakotah on 1st, Dennis Pugh and Air on 4th, and Ken Schaaf and Babe on an RJ in the Amateur.
Congratulations to Jim Beck & Clinton on lst,Steve Blythe and Ruby on on 2nd, Jim Beck and Noah on 4th and Steve Blythe on a Jam with Abe and Shasta in the Qualifying.
Congratulations to Dennis Pugh and Indy on a RJ in the Derby.
Looks like the Sioux Valley dogs and handlers brought their A Game!

#20 · (Edited)
Bird Boy #1 finished the derby with a 4th place running his dog Tango.

Good going Dave!!

#22 ·
Bird Boy #1 finished the derby with a 4th place running his dog Tango.

Good going Dave!!
Whooooo Hoooooo! Congrats david and tango!!!!

#23 ·
Another good job this weekend David and Tango. Lainee is going to start getting pissed.........you getting a ribbon and all, JUST SAYING.

#24 ·
Now, now it's all good - Tango is in the Derby and BUTTlet is in AA....so we are good! ;-)

And if I'm gonna go home empty handed it is nice that the Tango-Mango dog is doing good for David! It's still a ribbon for "my team" :D

#25 ·
Congratulations to Chuck and Marjorie Mize with Dakotah on their 1st place in the Amateur (qualifies Dakotah for the National Amateur). Steve Blythe with Bob Swenson's dog Ruby (now qualified all-age) for 2nd in the Qualifying and Jams in the Qualifying with Abe and Shasta, also a Jam with Nickie in the Open. Jim Beck and Rip for 2nd in Open, Clinton with 1st in Qualifying and 4th with Noah in Qualifying. Dennis Pugh and Air with 3rd in Open, 4th in Amateur and Reserve Jam with Indy in Derby. Ken Schaaf and Babe with a Reserve Jam in the Amateur. Congratulations to all others who placed.

Vern and Kathy Hasenbank

#31 ·
Just to save the effort of tying all that again, I'll just say DITTO!

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.