The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Default For those of the belief there is no difference...

...when it comes to business 'friendly', how many think Obama is the same as Bush? So this may come as a surprise!

UB

Cost Of New Regulations Under President Obama: $448 Billion

Written By:
    Rob Port
    Sep 19, 2012

The high cost of big government:

“Ignoring all non-“major” rules with costs in 2009, the regulatory tally still surpassed $61 billion. In 2010, counting only “major” rules, the regulatory bill rose to $160 billion in lifetime costs. AAF began tracking every proposed and final rule in 2011. That year alone the Administration published more than $231 billion in regulatory costs. AAF reviewed 6,705 regulations in 2011 and has tracked more than 4,700 regulations to date in 2012.”

The most costly government agencies in 2012 alone are Health and Human Services (which has an estimated regulation burden of $16.7 billion), the Environmental Protection Agency ($12.1 billion), the Department of Energy ($10.6 billion), the Department of Justice ($6.9 billion), and the Securities and Exchange Commission ($6.2 billion).

If you don’t think this is having an impact on the nation’s economy, think again. Earlier today I posted about a report showing the rate of job creation from start-up businesses is the lowest under Obama of any president on record.

The cause? High taxes, tax uncertainty and burdensome new regulations according to the report.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    ...when it comes to business 'friendly', how many think Obama is the same as Bush? So this may come as a surprise!

UB

Cost Of New Regulations Under President Obama: $448 Billion

Written By:
    Rob Port
    Sep 19, 2012

The high cost of big government:

“Ignoring all non-“major” rules with costs in 2009, the regulatory tally still surpassed $61 billion. In 2010, counting only “major” rules, the regulatory bill rose to $160 billion in lifetime costs. AAF began tracking every proposed and final rule in 2011. That year alone the Administration published more than $231 billion in regulatory costs. AAF reviewed 6,705 regulations in 2011 and has tracked more than 4,700 regulations to date in 2012.”

The most costly government agencies in 2012 alone are Health and Human Services (which has an estimated regulation burden of $16.7 billion), the Environmental Protection Agency ($12.1 billion), the Department of Energy ($10.6 billion), the Department of Justice ($6.9 billion), and the Securities and Exchange Commission ($6.2 billion).

If you don’t think this is having an impact on the nation’s economy, think again. Earlier today I posted about a report showing the rate of job creation from start-up businesses is the lowest under Obama of any president on record.

The cause? High taxes, tax uncertainty and burdensome new regulations according to the report.
    Bush was far more business friendly. Wasn't cheney some big shot with haliburton and that company got big time contracts for equipment supplied to the military?

When the bush tax cuts expire the end of this year and Obama is back this is a little something we can look forward to , A White House report released Tuesday found that without action to extend the cuts, a family of four making $50,000 per year will see its taxes increase $2,200 than add on all the taxes Obamacare will bring, this is not good news for the left or the right.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    When the bush tax cuts expire the end of this year and Obama is back this is a little something we can look forward to , A White House report released Tuesday found that without action to extend the cuts, a family of four making $50,000 per year will see its taxes increase $2,200 than add on all the taxes Obamacare will bring, this is not good news for the left or the right.

With that knowledge, this election is almost a win-win for me...although it will be a real loser for my children and their offspring. It will, as you say, not be good news for the left...but think of how we will be able to say, "WE TOLD YOU SO."

As I've stated frequently on many threads, if it wasn't such an armegeddon for our nation, it would be fun to watch all these 'FOOLS' that favor another 4 years of Obama, get taken by the messiah. They have no clue as to how bad it's going to become. But they will be able to hold their hands out and get what is left from the Obama stash.

While some of them don't consider themselves part of the OWS crowd...or the SFN crowd...They are ALL part of the class envy crowd that will be watching the producers of the nation shrug their shoulders and leave. But since they are so shortsighted, they think they can put Humpty Dumpty together again, but there isn't a thimble full of intelligence among the entire crowd. They are completely clueless.

Since I'm such a short-timer on this globe, I should be looking forward to watching all the Obama FOOLS as they try to make a silk purse out of a sows ear. Actually, all I need to watch is the PIIGS in Europe to get a preview of what this nation will become.

And the other scenario that's unfolding is watching the ME burn. When that comes to our shores, I wonder how many pacifists we'll have applauding Obama's brethern and their RIGHTS to demonstrate on our streets. If only we could get some of these FOOLS to go over there and tell them to stop blaming Obama, when we all know it was Bush's fault...or Regan. Funny how long the towelheads in Libya were quiet after Regan sent those planes to scare the crap outa them...that is until Obama apologized to them. Now there's some real foreign policy to be held up to the American people, and reason alone for not voting for Romney.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times, but some in this world are so blinded by their hatred of him, that no matter what he does, or tries to do, or says, they will never believe it. Should he make another executive decision and show some military power to quiet them? If he did that, then people would scream that he made another executive decison without anybody's approval from the right. It's a no win situation. Regardless of what he does, it will be wrong, because he is a democrat, and probably has something to do with the fact that he has a little better tan than most people in the party on the right.

He did something , he spent 70 thousand dollars for an apology ad Boy thats really working!

Really, he has a better tan than most on the right? (your words)
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-22-2012 at 10:16 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    He did something , he spent 70 thousand dollars for an apology ad Boy thats really working!
    should he make an executive decision and launch a full out assault without asking permission from the congress and senate? Or should he ask permission to launch a full out assault and get denied to do so? Either way the opposite party will cry foul. No win situation.

He should have the courage to stand up and tell us what happened and stop lying his people have said it now let him. Do you want a President who will send his people on TV to lie for him than they finally admit the truth but he wont. He just lied on the Univision interview blaming that darn video.

Banned

Ok. I want somebody with a backbone to stand up to these jackwagons. If someone could get this whole middle east thing solved, they've got my vote. Neither one of the current options will try to solve the problem by beating the snot out of these people. They will end up fighting amongst each other about what to do. the other party will dig in their heels and obstruct the other party, regardless of whom is in the white house. Then we will get the same old song and dance we've been getting for as long as I can remember, and nothing will change. the only thing that will change will be an R in the white house rather than a D. the dems will scream bloody murder when the new president gives more cuts to the "job creators" or the repubs will continue with what they are currently doing.

I'm sorry but that graph doesn't back up your or the authors position, look at the tailspin on that graph and tell us where it began and how fast it was falling. No one, even the far right could look at that and say the graph only reflects badly on one guy. As I said before I hope Romney is nothing like Bush or Obama. The title of the thread should've been "Obama is Bush".
    Last edited by mngundog; 09-23-2012 at 08:29 AM.