The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    He did something , he spent 70 thousand dollars for an apology ad Boy thats really working!

Really, he has a better tan than most on the right? (your words)
    I will re-post a quote from probably the most liberal guy on TV, Bill Maher. "Just because you're a Republican, doesn't make you a racist. But, if you are a racist, you're most likely a Republican." I firmly believe that a lot of the hatred toward Obama is that he is black, plain and simple. The elitists in this country think it is absolutely horrible that we have a black man in the white house. It will be interesting to see if we ever have a woman elected president, what the rants will be then.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I will re-post a quote from probably the most liberal guy on TV, Bill Maher. "Just because you're a Republican, doesn't make you a racist. But, if you are a racist, you're most likely a Republican." I firmly believe that a lot of the hatred toward Obama is that he is black, plain and simple. The elitists in this country think it is absolutely horrible that we have a black man in the white house. It will be interesting to see if we ever have a woman elected president, what the rants will be then.
    This is without a doubt the most stupid, ill conceived, short minded, bigoted, a$$nine statement of the year. The amount of people that give a rats A$$ about Obama's skin tone is so small it is irrelevant. Anyone that thinks your statement has merit needs to open their eyes for they are truly blind.

The only thing we all care about is our country. We want it to be strong and free for our children to grow up in.. We want the American people to stop looking to the Federal Government for help every time something goes wrong. That is what your states are for. Federal Governments are there to protect us from the world. The state governments are there to help us when we fall and need a hand up.

Some where along the line these two concepts got confused. We need to get back to the way it was designed.

My opinion

Richard

We have had a lot of lousy Presidents Obama just happens to be the first Half Black one so if you dont like him your a racist.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

It's nice to know who the biggots are. It isn't the republicans and it isn't the democrats. IT'S THE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE THIS!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    This is without a doubt the most stupid, ill conceived, short minded, bigoted, a$$nine statement of the year. The amount of people that give a rats A$$ about Obama's skin tone is so small it is irrelevant. Anyone that thinks your statement has merit needs to open their eyes for they are truly blind.

The only thing we all care about is our country. We want it to be strong and free for our children to grow up in.. We want the American people to stop looking to the Federal Government for help every time something goes wrong. That is what your states are for. Federal Governments are there to protect us from the world. The state governments are there to help us when we fall and need a hand up.

Some where along the line these two concepts got confused. We need to get back to the way it was designed.

My opinion

Richard
    Let's see. what is the predominant race of muslims? People accuse him of being muslim all the time, which he is not. Question his citizenship on a regular basis. Something was said about going back to chicago. "nobody ever asked me for my birth certificate." The inuendo is pretty obvious. Just my opinion.

Let's see. what is the predominant race of muslims? People accuse him of being muslim all the time, which he is not. Question his citizenship on a regular basis. Something was said about going back to chicago. "nobody ever asked me for my birth certificate." The inuendo is pretty obvious. Just my opinion.

Arab,Egyptian,Lebanese,Pakistani,Syrian, Iranian..lots of Muslims in Albania and the Philippines...your inuendo and somewhat bigoted view that somehow Muslim= black, is soooo far off
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Arab,Egyptian,Lebanese,Pakistani,Syrian, Iranian..lots of Muslims in Albania and the Philippines...your inuendo and somewhat bigoted view that somehow Muslim= black, is soooo far off
    They are not white, is my point. Most of the people you referenced are people of color. Let me fill you in. I am married to a woman of color and have been for 14 years. No bigot here. Sorry to burst your bubble. So I believe that makes me a little more observant to the way the people view the african american people in this country. My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am. So those of you that have assumed that I am a bigot have no clue.

Are we going to count how many black friends we have? how many blacks are on the left how many are on the right? How many do we have to have not to be racist? 2,4 8 ? Obama has Very strong ties to the Muslim world thats a fact you can read his speech that he gave in Egypt in 2009 . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_211216.html Alot of people thought Bush was horrible some hated Clinton some Jimmy Carter etc... you can dislike him as a President doesnt mean you are racist and its a shame some think that way as soon as your against him they play the race card like he did to Hillary back in 2008
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-23-2012 at 07:53 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Are we going to count how many black friends we have? how many blacks are on the left how many are on the right? How many do we have to have not to be racist? 2,4 8 ? Obama has Very strong ties to the Muslim world thats a fact you can read his speech that he gave in Egypt in 2009 . http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_211216.html Alot of people thought Bush was horrible some hated Clinton some Jimmy Carter etc... you can dislike him as a President doesnt mean you are racist and its a shame some think that way as soon as your against him they play the race card like he did to Hillary back in 2008
    That seems to be the case, if you have 7 or more Muslim friends that's makes you a Muslim (according to Fox News) so I guess if you have 7 or more black friends that would make you.........

Sherry Sheppard (the view) made a comment that when you saw the audience at the DNC it was more diverse... they bused people in for the dnc they made sure to make it look that way it wasn't an accident.