The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 97

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

  1. #21
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    They are not white, is my point. Most of the people you referenced are people of color. Let me fill you in. I am married to a woman of color and have been for 14 years. No bigot here. Sorry to burst your bubble. So I believe that makes me a little more observant to the way the people view the african american people in this country. My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am. So those of you that have assumed that I am a bigot have no clue.

    Got news for you Murral, being bigoted has nothing to do with being anti black or anti african american......and if you consider the Middle Easterners I mentioned as people of color, then it just goes to confirm how you come across, ME's can be anything from dark swarthy individuals to rather pale and Euro looking individuals, just like all Asians don't look the same, half my family looks Chinese (which we are not)

    I could care less what color BHO is..he is an incompetent POTUS....and my first choice for POTUS was Herman Cain


    big·ot
       
    noun
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.


    rac·ism
       
    noun
    1.
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  2. #22
    Senior Member twall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,132

    Default

    Typical Chicago-style politics, when the facts don't support your argument start attacking with issues that have nothing to do with the facts/topic. Accusing someone of being rascist or a bigot is kind of like asking someone if they still kick their dog.

    Tom
    Tom Wall

  3. #23
    Member youngblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hometown: Rural Ames, IA. College: Maryville, MO
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Murral-
    I believe that BHO has benefited from reverse racism. Would you consider it racism if 94% of white voters were for Romney? That percentage would definately be bad-mouthed and accused of atrocities, correct? Wait, it is 94% of the black vote is for Obama..... If that is not racist and one track mind I do not know what is. It is clear that many do not give a rip about the issues, only about skin color. Those people are not conservatives, obviously. I do believe that a deciding factor for Obama in the 08 election was his skin color. The majority of my peers (college age) who voted said that they wanted him because they wanted us to be known as the generation who took down the racial barrier. I do not like either candidate very much. However, right now I am sitting in a news, media, and politics class right now and I am sick of all the stupidity spouted by the teacher and my peers about how incredible Obama is and how terrible Romney is. Sorry if I am using this thread as a way to vent.
    Last edited by youngblood; 09-24-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, get your weapons--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    big·ot
       
    noun
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.


    With that definition, I guess we are all bigots then. People believe that democrat policies are wrong and their mind will never be changed. People believe that republican policies are wrong and their mind will never be changed. Let's all have a group hug and declare we are all bigots. YIPPEEE!!!

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Got news for you Murral, being bigoted has nothing to do with being anti black or anti african american......and if you consider the Middle Easterners I mentioned as people of color, then it just goes to confirm how you come across, ME's can be anything from dark swarthy individuals to rather pale and Euro looking individuals, just like all Asians don't look the same, half my family looks Chinese (which we are not)

    [B]I could care less what color BHO is..he is an incompetent POTUS....and my first choice for POTUS was Herman Cain[/B]big·ot
       
    noun
    a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.


    rac·ism
       
    noun
    1.
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    2.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    3.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
    Why didn't he make it as the candidate? I think he was as qualified in business as Romney. their foreign relations experience is equal. One thing comes to mind "Money"He didn't have enough money to buy his candidacy. I personally think politically, Gingrich was the best candidate for the Republican party. He ran out of money too. It's sad to say, but it appears that whomever has the most money, gets the candidacy. In both parties.

  6. #26
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,735

    Default

    Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and 2012 presidential candidate, Herman Cain has an estimated net worth of $18 million. He was doing ok until his girlfriends started crawling out of the woodwork. I wouldnt call him poor, I think he would have been kicking Obamas rear end. Romney was also a Governor and a successful businessman.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-24-2012 at 02:17 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  7. #27
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by youngblood View Post
    Murral-
    I believe that BHO has benefited from reverse racism. Would you consider it racism if 94% of white voters were for Romney? That percentage would definately be bad-mouthed and accused of atrocities, correct? Wait, it is 94% of the black vote is for Obama..... If that is not racist and one track mind I do not know what is. It is clear that many do not give a rip about the issues, only about skin color. Those people are not conservatives, obviously. I do believe that a deciding factor for Obama in the 08 election was his skin color. The majority of my peers (college age) who voted said that they wanted him because they wanted us to be known as the generation who took down the racial barrier. I do not like either candidate very much. However, right now I am sitting in a news, media, and politics class right now and I am sick of all the stupidity spouted by the teacher and my peers about how incredible Obama is and how terrible Romney is. Sorry if I am using this thread as a way to vent.

    Hang in there Youngblood. I hear your pain sitting in a class headed up be some leftist teacher trying to force that marxist philosophy down your throat, and attempting to make you into a racist for your beliefs that have nothing to do with 'color'.

    FWIW, here's an article that came out following Obama's election. Be my guest and show it to your instructor.

    UB

    WHITE GUILT IS DEAD


    By Tom Adkins




    Look at my fellow conservatives! There they go, glumly shuffling along, depressed by the election aftermath. Not me. I'm virtually euphoric. Don't get me wrong. I'm not thrilled with America 's flirtation with neo-socialism. But there's a massive silver lining in those magical clouds that lofted Barak Obama to the Presidency. For today, without a shred of intellectually legitimate opposition, I can loudly proclaim to America : The Era of White Guilt is over.




    This seemingly impossible event occurred because the vast majority of white Americans didn't give a fluff about skin color and enthusiastically pulled the voting lever for a black man. Not just any black man. A very liberal black man who spent his early career race-hustling banks, praying in a racist church for 20 years, and actively worked with America-hating domestic terrorists. Wow! Some resume! Yet they made Barak Obama their leader. Therefore, as of Nov 4th, 2008, white guilt is dead.




    For over a century, the millstone of white guilt hung around our necks, retribution for slave-owning predecessors. In the 60s, American liberals began yanking that millstone while sticking a fork in the eye of black Americans, exacerbating the racial divide to extort a socialist solution. But if a black man can become President, exactly what significant barrier is left? The election of Barak Obama absolutely destroys the entire validation of liberal white guilt. The dragon is hereby slain.




    So today, I'm feeling a little "uppity," if you will. From this day forward, my tolerance level for having my skin color hustled is now exactly ZERO. And it's time to clean house. No more Reverend Wright's "God Damn America", Al Sharpton's Church of Perpetual Victimization , or Jesse Jackson's rainbow racism. Cornell West? You're a fraud. Go home. All those "black studies" programs that taught kids to hate whitey? You must now thank Whitey. And, I want that on the final.



    Congressional Black Caucus? Irrelevant. Maxine Waters? Shut up. ACORN? Outlawed. Black Panthers? Go home and pet your kitty. Black separatists? Find another nation that offers better dreams. Go ahead. I'm waiting. Gangsta rappers? Start praising America . Begin with the Pledge of Allegiance. And please…no more ebonics. Speak English, and who knows where you might end up? Oh, yeah…pull up your pants. Your underwear is showing. You look stupid. To those Eurosnots who forged entire careers hating America ? I'm still waiting for the first black French President.




    And let me offer an equal opportunity whupping. I've always despised lazy white people. Now, I can talk smack about lazy black people. You're poor because you quit school, did drugs, had three kids with three different fathers, and refuse to work. So, when you plop your Colt 45-swilling, Oprah watchin' butt on the couch and complain "Da Man is keepin' me down," allow me to inform you: Da Man is now black. You have no excuses. No more quotas. No more handouts. No more stealing my money because someone's great-great-great-great grandparents suffered actual pain and misery at the hands of people I have no relation to and I personally revile.







    It's time to toss that massive, obsolete race-hustle machine upon the heap of the other stupid 60s ideas. Drag it over there, by wife swapping, next to dope-smoking. Plenty of room right between free love and cop-killing. Careful…don't trip on streaking. There ya go, don't be gentle. Just dump it. Wash your hands. It's filthy.



    In fact, Obama's ascension created a gargantuan irony. How can you sell class envy and American unfairness when you and your black wife went to Ivy League schools, got high-paying jobs, became millionaires, bought a mansion, and got elected President? How unfair is that??? Now, like a delicious O'Henry tale, Obama's spread-the-wealth campaign rendered itself moot by it's own victory! America is officially a meritocracy. Obama's election has validated American conservatism!

    So listen carefully......Wham!!!







    That's the sound of my foot kicking the door shut on the era of white guilt. The rites have been muttered, the carcass lowered, dirt shoveled, and tombstone erected. White guilt is dead and buried.




    However, despite my glee, there's apparently one small, rabid bastion of American racism remaining. Black Americans voted 96% for Barak Obama. Hmmm. In a color-blind world, shouldn't that be 50-50?

    Tonight, every black person should ask forgiveness for their apparent racism and prejudice towards white people. Maybe it's time to start spreading the guilt around.


    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Former Godfather’s Pizza CEO and 2012 presidential candidate, Herman Cain has an estimated net worth of $18 million. He was doing ok until his girlfriends started crawling out of the woodwork. I wouldnt call him poor, I think he would have been kicking Obamas rear end. Romney was also a Governor and a successful businessman.
    Now I see. It's that pristine moral character that was his demise. same as gingrich, multiple wives and girlfriends cost him the nomination. Neither had the big donors that Romney does either. Cain's personal wealth is no where close to Romney's, and that's the money that is known. Who knows how much money Romney really has, due to his offshore accounts?

  9. #29
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Why didn't he make it as the candidate? I think he was as qualified in business as Romney. their foreign relations experience is equal. One thing comes to mind "Money"He didn't have enough money to buy his candidacy. I personally think politically, Gingrich was the best candidate for the Republican party. He ran out of money too. It's sad to say, but it appears that whomever has the most money, gets the candidacy. In both parties.
    Let us say you are correct........

    .....where did Obama get his money?????
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Let us say you are correct........

    .....where did Obama get his money?????
    That's why I said, in both parties. I don't have a clue where Obama got his money. I really don't know where Romney got his either. Other than what i have heard or read. Regardless of where it came from, the one with the most money is the candidate of both parties right now. Why can't a common guy run for president? Somebody that is grounded with real life struggles and experience of how the majority of people in this country live. Not somebody whose idea of having it rough is staying in a hotel with no room service.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •