The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Murral,
    A man's wealth has nothing to do with his ability or inability to lead. None of America's presidents ever slept on chaff.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Poor Obama he's barely making it he should get a real job

Net Worth: $11.8 Million As of 2012
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    That's why I said, in both parties. I don't have a clue where Obama got his money. I really don't know where Romney got his either. Other than what i have heard or read. Regardless of where it came from, the one with the most money is the candidate of both parties right now. Why can't a common guy run for president? Somebody that is grounded with real life struggles and experience of how the majority of people in this country live. Not somebody whose idea of having it rough is staying in a hotel with no room service.
    Though you were not able to comprehend (& I'm not sure you can today) this at the time, there was a candidate for POTUS who fit that bill. Son of a preacher in Mitchell whose wife was the daughter of public employees in Sanborn County. His name was George McGovern, darling of the liberals, who had his political *#^ handed to him in the election. My comment at the time was "No one grew up 12 miles from where I did, in the times that we grew up, had the necessary tools to run this country". George was just about as common as you would have liked.

George & his wife should have spent more time being parents .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    Murral,
    A man's wealth has nothing to do with his ability or inability to lead. None of America's presidents ever slept on chaff.
    I couldn't agree more with you. The best leaders I have worked for in my life came up through the ranks and got to where they are by how they performed their job, not because they had somebody in the high offices handing them promotions. My current general manager is one of those guys. He started out on the production floor and worked his way up. He knows what it takes to get the job done in our plant. I respect him a great deal because he will listen to you sincerely, not act like he is listening to you and laugh when you walk out of his office.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Poor Obama he's barely making it he should get a real job

Net Worth: $11.8 Million As of 2012
    I never said that obama was poor. I think both he and romney's idea of roughing it, is a hotel with no room service. Too many wealthy elected officials in Washington, D.C. that really don't know what it's like to be a get your hands dirty and sweat your butt off to bring home a paycheck guy or gal.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Though you were not able to comprehend (& I'm not sure you can today) this at the time, there was a candidate for POTUS who fit that bill. Son of a preacher in Mitchell whose wife was the daughter of public employees in Sanborn County. His name was George McGovern, darling of the liberals, who had his political *#^ handed to him in the election. My comment at the time was "No one grew up 12 miles from where I did, in the times that we grew up, had the necessary tools to run this country". George was just about as common as you would have liked.

George & his wife should have spent more time being parents .
    Probably the best governor I have ever seen was George Mickelson. He died tragically while in flight to Washington. And he was a Republican.

Thats why hopefully Romney can change this mess he is a sucessful businessman he has dealt with people in the business world, he has been a Governor which is alot more than Obama has ever been. Like with any job it takes experience and the right kind. People say Romnney has to much money how many millions is to much?
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    Murral,
    sure about that are we????
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    .......... My wife prefers to be called black, not african american. She says she is no more african than I am.......
    smart girl, I like her already!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

Romney was successful at taking over struggling businesses, milking what money he could out of them and dismantling them, the whole time displacing workers that needed the jobs. Did he offer those displaced by his dismantling of their company, jobs at another facility that he owned? The old song says, "C'mon, take the money and run." Sounds fitting doesn't it.