The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Because that relgion is out to change America into something we don't want. Take a good long look at the countries controlled by muslims. He has already been seen as soft on muslims. If he seemed fair to all sides it might be different but he seems to be partial to muslims and muslim controlled countries. I don't care where he was born. What I care about is what he was taught growing up. He and his wife do not love or even like our country. Pay attention.....the change he has in mind is the wrong kind of change for most of us.
    I didn't know that the first lady claimed to ever have muslim teachings or anything of which you suggest. How did she get in this conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I know they already think that way, but why give them any more ammunition to try to get hunting and guns outlawed with bumper stickers like that.
    All Obama needs to take away your right to own a gun is 4 more years. Like he said he needs more time.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-27-2012 at 08:14 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I didn't know that the first lady claimed to ever have muslim teachings or anything of which you suggest. How did she get in this conversation?
    SHE MARRIED HIM ! THAT MAKES HER HIS PARTNER. Yes, I am yelling because you don't seem to hear well. Being hard of hearing I tend to feel sorry for others with the same problen
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Banned

Wow. I think somebody needs a hug. I don't have a hearing problem, I am just as stubborn as you are.

Wow. I think somebody needs a hug. I don't have a hearing problem, I am just as stubborn as you are.
    No hugs, but thanks. Nah, you aren't as stubborn as I am but I am old and don't care to waste all my time talking to you. You do seem to have a need for lots of attention. And time is something I don't have right now as I have another page-turner started. Keep on keeping on.

P.S. Not sure which grandkid you remind me of most.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

It occurs to me that Obama was also raised with strong communist indoctrination: his grandparents were avowed communists; F.M. Davis was his mentor. I'm not sure about his mother's political leanings, but I believe she tended to follow her parents' views.

Communism is basically atheistic. Thus, there is a good chance that Obama is neither Muslim nor Christian ... but rather wears the garb of whichever will best serve his political purposes at any given moment.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Since the economic recovery started in June 2009, household incomes are down 5.7%, the Sentier data show, and they are down more than 8% since Obama took office. We are doing worse in the recovery than we did in the recession. But hey if your broke on welfare, food stamps, you can get a free phone seems like a great reason to keep him in the Wh we know whose back he has.

Obama added 6 trillion OF HIS OWN DEBT he told us he would cut it in half (his own words hold him accountable) he knew how much the debt was so thats no excuse. Less people are working today than when he took office. People are giving up looking for a Job in America thats shameful, and we have a Pres giving cell phones to low income people to buy their vote. There is no limit as to how low this guy will go.

Last edited by gmhr1; 09-28-2012 at 04:43 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )