The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Not near as stupid as you thinking Romney will win
    You can honestly sit here and say that Obama cares about the working class?

the fiscal cliff that the Pres wont deal with till after elections. We will all be dealing with these.
    Sequestration
    income tax
    alternative minimum tax
    Social Security payroll tax going for 4.2 to 6.2
    estate tax
    popular deductions and credits child tax credit going away
    extended unemployment
    capital gains.deductions
    medicare doc fix
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times,.
    I have read about Obama's early life being raised as a Muslim, going to a Muslim school, listing Muslim as his religion, being a Muslim in college, going to mosques, hanging out with Muslims.

I guess you are saying at some time after college he stopped being a Muslim because he went to the radical Rev. Wright's church. Is that the proof he is not a Muslim? I am sure it has been stated many times that he is no longer a Muslim, but what is the proof ?

You said there was proof so I would like to know what proof exists.

Helen

Why do you people keep regurgitating false information? Obama is not a Muslim. It's been stated and proven many times, but some in this world are so blinded by their hatred of him, that no matter what he does, or tries to do, or says, they will never believe it. Should he make another executive decision and show some military power to quiet them? If he did that, then people would scream that he made another executive decison without anybody's approval from the right. It's a no win situation. Regardless of what he does, it will be wrong, because he is a democrat, and probably has something to do with the fact that he has a little better tan than most people in the party on the right.
    I normally don't reply to your posts but I gotta know where this proof is.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

He must be muslim because even Madonna said we have a black muslim in the white house. Ask any young person they will tell you, she knows what shes talking about
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    I have read about Obama's early life being raised as a Muslim, going to a Muslim school, listing Muslim as his religion, being a Muslim in college, going to mosques, hanging out with Muslims.

I guess you are saying at some time after college he stopped being a Muslim because he went to the radical Rev. Wright's church. Is that the proof he is not a Muslim? I am sure it has been stated many times that he is no longer a Muslim, but what is the proof ?

You said there was proof so I would like to know what proof exists.

Helen
    Lot's of kids have parents of different religious beliefs. Kids I grew up with had one parent baptist and one parent catholic. they went to both churches out of respect for their parents. A lot of those kids said the same things, raised a catholic, went to catholic school and yes even said they were catholics. when they got old enough to decide, the kids chose which religion to follow. Some stayed with the catholic faith and others went to the baptist faith. Is it possible that is the case with Obama? Or because he went to the places mentioned,that automatically makes him a muslim? Did he also go to a christian church with his mother?

Banned

crickets. chirp chirp

crickets. chirp chirp
    No you are missing the question....you asserted there was overwhelming proof he wasn't. It was asked where all this proof was....

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    No you are missing the question....you asserted there was overwhelming proof he wasn't. It was asked where all this proof was....
    He doesn't have any proof, just a lot of BS.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    He must be muslim because even Madonna said we have a black muslim in the white house. Ask any young person they will tell you, she knows what shes talking about
    I bet not many young people would believe anything a drunken 50 year old former rock star would shout from the stage, however FOX would take that as a creditable source and their disciples will follow them without question.