The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: For those of the belief there is no difference...

Banned

This is old news, but it makes all outdoors people look bad.dont2012.jpg
    Look at the rear window on the car. It has benelli right above the bumper sticker.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Look at the rear window on the car. It has benelli right above the bumper sticker.
    It doesn't make outdoorsman look bad. It makes that one individual look bad if it's real. Who know's... could be a creation of an inventive lib... Like the ones who said there were racist signs at the Tea Party rallies.
    Bill Davis

ANYONE that has a sticker like that is not only a bigot but a racist too...Benelli's are for the guys that wear the black hoodies and paint their faces

I shoot a Remington or a Winchester
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

I shoot a browning or a beretta. Mr. Davis, Google "don't re-nig" and you will see that it is quite real.

I shoot a browning or a beretta. Mr. Davis, Google "don't re-nig" and you will see that it is quite real.
    Like I said before, if it is... it reflects on that person.... no one else.
    Bill Davis

I do believe if we work as a team, we will accomplish great things. When people are infighting amongst themselves, nothing gets done. And that is where we are at the current time.
    I agree with this statement on working together. We, the people have to take back our government. I hate to say it but its been a while since I saw a candidate that I truly thought represented what was BEST for the country. Both parties have camped out on opposite sides (far left and far right), pandering to they're big contributors, and we the people are the ones that get screwed. Its time for a new party that represents Americans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Like I said before, if it is... it reflects on that person.... no one else.
    You know that the anti-gun and anti-hunting nuts don't single out that person. They say, "see, these gun carrying people are racist and bloodthirsty." These groups believe we, as sportsmen, are guilty by association. That was all that I was saying.

You know that the anti-gun and anti-hunting nuts don't single out that person. They say, "see, these gun carrying people are racist and bloodthirsty." These groups believe we, as sportsmen, are guilty by association. That was all that I was saying.
    Those kooks already think that... I don't spend any time worrying about what they think.
    Bill Davis

Banned

I know they already think that way, but why give them any more ammunition to try to get hunting and guns outlawed with bumper stickers like that.

If people don't care whether he is a muslim or christian, why do they keep bringing it up?............................................... .....................
    Because that relgion is out to change America into something we don't want. Take a good long look at the countries controlled by muslims. He has already been seen as soft on muslims. If he seemed fair to all sides it might be different but he seems to be partial to muslims and muslim controlled countries. I don't care where he was born. What I care about is what he was taught growing up. He and his wife do not love or even like our country. Pay attention.....the change he has in mind is the wrong kind of change for most of us.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~