1st / Gus / Tim Doane

3rd / Strider / Darrin Morman
    4th /Voodoo / Scotty Seward
    RJ / Ruby / Tim Kaier
    jams Floyd/ Barb Younglove, Ace / Jerry Younglove

Q Results
    1st Stella / Tim Doane
    2nd Gus / Tim Doane
    That's a weekend to be proud of Tim, Congratulations!

Also congrats to Tim (K), Barb & Jerry on the Reubin pup Jams...a sign of more good things to come.

And Darrin, Strider is doing well for you too! Nice job.
    Last edited by 8mmag; 09-24-2012 at 07:14 AM.
    Tom Rogers; Owned and Handled by Al Capone's Magic Patriot Son - Riot
    [FC/AFC Big Alfonse Capone of Mo-Kan x Dominators Magic Avalon]

R.I.P. Grandpaws FC AFC HRCH Taylorlab Downtown "Dusty" Brown MH & FC CFC CAFC Taylorlabs "Magic" Trick MH CD
    Riot's Career
    on EE

I would like to thank all of the members of the Wolverine Club for all of their hard work this weekend. The grounds were immaculate and I sincerely enjoyed getting to meet all of the wonderful people at the event. I would also like to thank the land owners who graciously allowed us the use of those wonderful grounds.
    Take a Kid Hunting and create a memory that will last a lifetime!

Since the AA stakes are both represented by a judge, I'll speak for half of the minor stake judges.

The grounds were superb. The landowners graciously stepped up and helped make this weekend a go on fairly short notice due to drought impact on the water conditions at the original trial location. The club organizers and workers were amazing. What a crop of derby dogs we got to see - and the qual setups were quite challenging, with some fun work to watch.

Shawn Stahl is a friend that I've known for many years. But this was our first time to get together and spend time goofing around with our retriever game addiciton. Shawn's quite knowledgeable as a dog guy and was a great co-judge to spend the weekend with.

Like always, I learned many new things (some of which I'm confident I learned before, but forgot... Does anyone else ever feel that way?) I made several new friendships - which is one of the main reasons I love travelling a bit away from home to compete in, work, or judge trials.

I found out who Tim Doane is and I am guessing he'll see some success in this year's Master National. I allegedly met Dan Wegner, although it was too cold out to verify proof via tattoo ID.

Thanks to the Wolverine members, workers, and grounds landowners.

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Hey Chris you said " I found out who Tim Doane is " I think you ment I found Tim Doane and made him work.
    It was nice to meet you and It was a nice weekend all around, Thanks for judging.
    Tim Doane , Kingseed Kennels
    GRHRCH UH Hunters Marsh King Elijah MNH QAA "Ely"
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Little Miss Dangerous MNH QAA " Stella "
    GRHRCH Kingseeds Queen Of Grace MH " Hannah "
    www.kingseedkennels.com

Quote Originally Posted by TIM DOANE View Post
    Hey Chris you said " I found out who Tim Doane is " I think you ment I found Tim Doane and made him work.
    It was nice to meet you and It was a nice weekend all around, Thanks for judging.
    Good point. You worked pretty hard this weekend helping keep the stakes going. Thanks very much to you and Tim both for doing this. If we did not have active competitors entered in the event also helping us work the test, we'd have been toast. You guys stepping up to help really made a big difference.

Good luck at the AKC Master National! I told one of my buddies from Colordao to keep an eye out for you.

chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"