RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Snake River

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  tshuntin 
#1 ·
Open to water blind
1-2-4-9-11-12-17-27-30-31-33

#7 ·
Congrats to Al Wilson (the nicest guy on the FT circuit) on winning the Open with Twister

#8 ·
Per the Chesapeake Tom-Toms beating have these partial results:

Amateur--
First: Yakity's Shake Rattle & Roll ("Comet"; Ch Crackshot's Ben There Done That x DC AFC Yakity Yak Don't Talk Back),owned by Linda Harger & Tom Ivey; handled by Linda
Finishes her AFC!! Qualifies her for National Amateur

Qualifying--
First: Delmarva's Alakazam ("Allie"; Delmarva's Native Son x Hamilton's Stonefield Hannah), owned by Tom & Mary Cox; handled by Tom
Her 2nd Qual win at less than 3 yrs.; must now compete in All-Age stakes

Second: Sunshine Amos Mosses of McCammon (Delmarva's Native Son x Sunshine Georgia Peach), owned and handled by Garry Ratzlaff
New Qualified All-Age dog (3rd in his litter)!

Congratulations Everyone!

#9 · (Edited)
Thanks to Bar H Bar Ranch for use of their property for the FT. Very lovely property, very nice people, very nice community.

Thanks to the club for putting on a well organized trial. Stuff pretty much started on time, dogs were running, no hurry up and wait. Maybe they are on to something with the schedule.

To fill in a few blanks:

In the Am 2nd place went to Lilly and Joe Taylor (O/H). Sadie (Irving's dog) got a JAM, I believe Mark Hudson got a JAM with his dog. Yeah SLC. Congrats to Linda for her 1st, she was sooooo thrilled! Talk about a fish hook for us newbies. There were more JAMs I don't remember Who, I don't remember the other placements.

The Derby had only 2 placements:
Dog 18, Anna took first. Dog 15 (Handler, Joe glass) got the 2nd.

It was a lovely weekend, not too hot...not too cold...nice property at the Bar H Bar Ranch.

Edit: I forgot to add that Kelly Park was a great place to camp.

#11 ·
Huge congrats to Al and Twister. Al is a great guy and dear friend, and he loves his dogs and they love him back (and win too!). And, his Wildcats beat the Sooners Sat night too! What a weekend!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.