The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please let us know what could be better

Default Please let us know what could be better

We are interested in what things you would like to see on this forum. What improvements can be made? What would make it work easier for you?

We have already made about a dozen modifications to enhance the board, but I'm interested in what you think...please feel free to post any comments or suggestions about the board here.

I would like to see user rankings under the users name like on other forums. Ex: Don, Boss, Capo, Earner....

Also, please limit posting ability to those who always agree with me. Each new person should have 1 shot before blocking their ability to post. If they disagree once, they get whacked :2gunfire:

Don Vito

How about a browse feature for posting photos?

Oh yeah, one other ... don't accept mafia-related suggestions from non-wops.
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life, they're just trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

HAHAHA... i was wondering when you where gonna pop in.

I like the idea of a browse feature too... except we would all be uploading files to webspace that Chris is paying for.

You don't have be eye-tallion to be in the mob.

Shayne - Member of the South Dallas Mafia dawg trainin group. I'll scan and post a picture of our logo.

Hahaha...

Actually something like the browse photos would be more of a non-forum item probably...something for the site, but wouldn't be as "discussional". More like a gallery...and I don't know if that's something Chris would want to do or not...

I think Jim is talking about being about to upload a picture to a post, similar to uploading Avatars.

Oh, I see...

If that's the case, it can eat some serious resources in a hurry...but we could look at it with some limits set...

Haha ... usually I want to brag on my yellar dawg. However I have a wife brag right now. Can do it this way ... http://www.huntchat.com/showthread.p...threadid=25048
    Remi and Rusty aren't my whole life, they're just trying to fill the hole in my heart left by Cappy's passing.

I didn't see anything at that link... :drinking:

I have a suggestion... EVERYONE should have to put in their email address in order to register... WEBMASTERS INCLUDED!!! :rainbowafro: