The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Poor Franco gdg

  1. #1
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,943

    Default Poor Franco gdg

    Poor Franco Sean Payton suspended for the year, Saints fined $500k and
    2nd round draft picks the next two years.

    Better put Franco on suicide watch.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  2. #2
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Poor Franco Sean Payton suspended for the year, Saints fined $500k and
    2nd round draft picks the next two years.

    Better put Franco on suicide watch.
    Justice is served!

    They should return the Lombardi Trophy as well!

    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  3. #3
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Lots of jealousy out there!

    Only thing that cures this is to keep on winning which the Saints will do!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Poor Franco Sean Payton suspended for the year, Saints fined $500k and
    2nd round draft picks the next two years.
    Wow. With respect to Payton...that's way harsher than I expected, and way harsher than what was deserved.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  5. #5
    Senior Member duk4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    NE Texas
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    The real reason for this being so harsh is the ongoing lawsuits by past players concerning concussions. CYA on the NFL's part.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

  6. #6
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    The real reason for this being so harsh is the ongoing lawsuits by past players concerning concussions. CYA on the NFL's part.
    There is no doubt about it!

    Brees needs to get signed to a 5 year deal, turn the HC duties over to Kroner (O line coach) and just keep on winning.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Wow. With respect to Payton...that's way harsher than I expected, and way harsher than what was deserved.
    And, his team was one of the least penalized in terms of illegal hits over the last 3 seasons!!!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #8
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,950

    Default

    Sean Payton always seemed like a little weasel to me. There was something I didn't like about him, I just didn't know what it was. Now I know. Good riddance.
    Bill Davis

  9. #9
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    And, his team was one of the least penalized in terms of illegal hits over the last 3 seasons!!!
    Yes Franco, you should be very proud!!

    I know one game where the Saint's got 6 fines for illegal hits the following week.
    (the ref's evidently were to busy)

    Trust me, noone up in Packers territory is jealous of anything in Narlens.

    Lombardi regards........


    RK
    Stan b & Elvis

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Prairieville, LA
    Posts
    3,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sean Payton always seemed like a little weasel to me. There was something I didn't like about him, I just didn't know what it was. Now I know. Good riddance.
    The same can be said for my thoughts towards you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •