The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ambassador Chris Stevens' journal

Menmon, you may recall that it was noted that Bush ignored intelligence that might have avoided 9/11 ... and Obama seems to have ignored intelligence that could have avoided the Benghazi tragedy. However, the embassies over there could be better protected ... not just a regular house in a dangerous neighborhood; and an actual security detail for the ambassador. I betcha that ambassadors to the US from other countries have security details for their ambassadors ... and it's not nearly as dangerous to be here as it would be to be in Libya right now.

And, then ... he lied about it all ... and was still lying at the UN, (3 wks later) mentioning the dumb video multiple times. Even the Libyan President is asking why would the President want to "protect" the real perpetrators who killed Americans! Meanwhile Morsi says, point blank, that HE will not allow ANYone to slander the prophet Mohammed ... and Obama backs him up in his speech using the same words "slander the prophet".

BTW, you obviously did not look into the Ft. Hood incident very carefully ... the perp had been adopting jihadist values over a period of time, but in deference to PC-ness, it was given a pass.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Anyone with half a brain knows that bad things happen that our presidents have no control of. The attach on the twin towers happen when Bush was president and could have easily happened when Clinton was president. This country take large steps to assure our safety but its a big place and bad things are going to happen.

The shooting at fort hood was unfortunate and a man went nuts and killed people. Short of helping the surviving families, not much our president can do about that.

An ambassador is killed in a hostile part of the world. He knew the risk and assumed it. Short of him not being there, there is nothing the president could have done.

So I know anything involving muslims you want to call terror....war on terror but what you really mean is war on muslims. That is what the president wants to change. We can be at war with muslims until the end of time or learn to get along someway. Getting along is the best conculsion but you want to be at war and further the hate. Look at the countries in the middle east and how deep that hate is and how unrepairable it is. I would hope we were bigger than that. Step back and think about your approach to this problem and tell me what is the outcome and is a good outcome. His approach probably won't produce any immediate result but given time, hearts may mend and the world will be better. But I'm sure your way will never work.
    Darn now im going to cry all night in my deer stand. I got it lets have a big group hug with the terroist. Was it not Slick willy who had bin ladin and let him go? I could care less about peaceful muslims but terroist muslium must go. You can can go apoligize with your boy at there funerals.

Ok let all buy Lockheed stock and Batesville Coffin stock and send our bombs, guns and young men over there and stuff our shit down there throut. That's your solution...doesn't work very well does it. I would rather hug them than keep pissing off money and lives so you can pound your chest as you chug a beer and say damn them muslims...I'll teach them to mess with america. Now lets pass through time a little bit. You can't afford a beer anymore and america is broke and we didn't show them shit except that we are stupid!

You want that world to stop being a threat....get out of their business. Quit buying their oil and use the little money we have to come up with renewable solutions, not quick fixes.

Two things would have helped Security and an HONEST man in the WH. They say today the attack was planned because of Obama spiking the football, touting Osama is dead over and over again . Everytime Biden talked its Osama is dead, GM is alive. It had Nothing to do with a video! Obama looks like the liar he is when all the facts prove this and he sits there and says it was caused by the film. He cannot be trusted if he will stand up and lie to all of us about this! He is praying the FBI doesnt uncover the real reason for this attack before the election.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-28-2012 at 04:39 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Ok let all buy Lockheed stock and Batesville Coffin stock and send our bombs, guns and young men over there and stuff our shit down there throut. That's your solution...doesn't work very well does it. I would rather hug them than keep pissing off money and lives so you can pound your chest as you chug a beer and say damn them muslims...I'll teach them to mess with america. Now lets pass through time a little bit. You can't afford a beer anymore and america is broke and we didn't show them shit except that we are stupid!

You want that world to stop being a threat....get out of their business. Quit buying their oil and use the little money we have to come up with renewable solutions, not quick fixes.

one of the few times I agree with you....BUT, when the tree huggers and environmentalists wont let you drill in ANWAR or frack shale (except on private land in NoDak) or build any refineries, then it makes it hard to come up with alternative solutions..hard to have it both ways

Also its very difficult to reason with fanatics that are bent on removing an entire nation from existence...the world already had one madman try that in the 1940's and it took a WW to stop him
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

AND WHAT IS YOURS and do you always have to cuss

I wonder if autopsy results on Chris Stevens will come out before the election?
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

another stout prediction:

they will but the media will not report the truth
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I wonder if autopsy results on Chris Stevens will come out before the election?
    Why should it, that should be private info for the family only, the man died serving his country, we don't need to know the morbid details, it's not CSI
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Why should it, that should be private info for the family only, the man died serving his country, we don't need to know the morbid details, it's not CSI
    Because the media and the administration at first tried to say he died of "smoke inhalation". When in reality, word is much more very rough stuff was done to him. Just more media protection of a failed president.

I agree with you on the family matter... but this is way bigger at this point. Fortunately, we will be rid of Obama by January anyway...
    Bill Davis