The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop epidemic of Voter Fraud

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    went to visit my daughter in MN about a month ago. What election was fraudulent? It wasn't a presidential election.
    You ever hear of a goofy comedian who is now a Dem senator? Whats his name? Franken? read up a little on that one.

Then do a little reading on the election on the current Gov. of Washington State... not her last election, but the first one... Completey stolen...

You really should read more.

You ever hear of a little group called Acorn? Dallas Cowboys football players and the Disney characters were registered in multiple states by these kooks.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You ever hear of a goofy comedian who is now a Dem senator? Whats his name? Franken? read up a little on that one.

Then do a little reading on the election on the current Gov. of Washington State... not her last election, but the first one... Completey stolen...

You really should read more.

You ever hear of a little group called Acorn? Dallas Cowboys football players and the Disney characters were registered in multiple states by these kooks.
    just bumped you to # 1 again
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    just bumped you to # 1 again
    what are you smoking or snorting?
    Bill Davis

I still don't understand how anyone argues this. It's a freaking ID card. Read a report that said 4000 illegals were registered to vote in MI. That's not ok. The only rational I can come up with is that the dims continue to fight this because they know that they benefit from the fraud. That's not ok either. It's funny to me how they continue to wrap this up in some sort of constitutional rights issue when that's not what it is...it sure makes for a good story though.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    I still don't understand how anyone argues this. It's a freaking ID card. Read a report that said 4000 illegals were registered to vote in MI. That's not ok. The only rational I can come up with is that the dims continue to fight this because they know that they benefit from the fraud. That's not ok either. It's funny to me how they continue to wrap this up in some sort of constitutional rights issue when that's not what it is...it sure makes for a good story though.
    It's total BS and they know it. But when they have no intellectual honesty to start with, what's the difference?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Agree 100%. I have been wondering why anyone would fight having a photo ID. Best way to make sure who is who. As far as I can see this in no way keeps people from voting by having to have a photo ID.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by Golddogs View Post
    This is a red herring, agenda driven push, supported by NO facts. A solution looking for a problem.
    Perry County Alabama has a history of inventive voting. Every four years or so, the Alabama Attorney General makes the case against this or that election official there. Sometimes they win, sometimes they don't. A few years ago, a case was made against a county election official but....the judge hearing the case was the 1st cousin to the clerk who had been indicted. He didn't feel it appropriate to recuse himself and the clerk was found not guilty in a requested bench trial.

When the US Attorney General looked in on Perry County, the chap investigating the case became so frustrated by the Eric Holder group in Washington that he quit in disgust and wrote a book in which he details case after case of voter fraud.

This last time though really made the case. Uniontown, Perry County, had 125% of the registered voters turn-out for the election. The Perry County Clerk found this not particlularly unusual and offered excuses.

Don't tell people in Alabama that voter fraud doesn't exist.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    what are you smoking or snorting?
    nothing... but my bump put your silliness ahead of the football silliness for a post or two.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I don't have all that high falootin learnin the rest of you guys do. If voting is a right in the constitution, it's a right. they shouldn't be able to throw this picture id thing in there to suit the needs of one particular party. that would be infringing upon one's constitutional right to vote. State elections should be governed by each individual state. Presidential elections should fall under federal guidelines. Voting is a protected constitutional right, without a side bar that says you have to show a picture of your self to excercise that right. My point was that there is no such provision saying that you have to have a picture ID to vote in the presidential election. the constitution does guarantee your right to vote though.
    Go try to buy a gun without ID and see where that gets you.

I don't have all that high falootin learnin the rest of you guys do. ....
    Hmmm......
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 09-26-2012 at 12:27 AM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth