1. right to purchase firearms - ID required
2. right to drive a motor vehicle- ID required
3. right to purchase alcoholic beverages -ID required
4. privilege of hunting/fishing -ID required
5. privilege of higher education -ID required
6 .traveling to foreign countries -ID required
7. cashing a check - ID required
along with many others not listed here, but it only makes sense that the most sacred of all rights is the RIGHT to VOTE, after all men/women have died trying to protect our rights to do so..I just cant see how anyone with any common sense can argue against requiring ID to exercise the most sacro sanct of all of our rights...