The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Stop epidemic of Voter Fraud

Banned

And I would encourage you to stop following what the right wing extremist are telling you and think for yourself. Why has this never been an issue to vote in the past? why suddenly in this election, is voter fraud such a problem that we are going to have fake people casting votes.

Oh look I found one, and by golly it is a democrat

ANNAPOLIS, Md. (AP) — A Democratic congressional candidate from Maryland has dropped out of the race after the state party said she had voted in both Maryland and Florida in the 2006 general election and in the 2008 presidential primaries.

Wendy Rosen confirmed to The Associated Press that she was withdrawing from the 1st District congressional race. She did not elaborate beyond a statement citing "personal issues."

The 57-year-old Miami native lives in Cockeysville, Md. She was running against first-term Republican congressman Andy Harris.

A spokesman for the Maryland Democratic Party, Matthew Verghese, says party officials learned Friday night of Rosen's voting record.

State officials say it's too late to take Rosen's name off the ballot. She won her primary race in April by a margin of less than 1 percentage point.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    ..........Why has this never been an issue to vote in the past? why suddenly in this election, is voter fraud such a problem that we are going to have fake people casting votes.
    um... it has been an issue ever since the White Male Landowner had to show proof of what piece of property he owned and show his tax was paid!!!! It is an issue of one form or another every 4 years since. Nothing new here. And BTW Murral and all. you all are talking in circles. A fricken 3rd world country in smart enought to dip the folks finger in ink! Yet we choose the feller with the finger on the button to wipe out that same 3rd world country on trust! All together now, can you say HUH? And any form of some form of ID for crimminy sake. Even a hunting tag! Hey, I once cashed a check with a hunting tag. my drivers id and trousers were soalked but those old heavy wax paper hunting tags was clean and sharp! Ah my misspent yout.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Ken, you wouldn't want all those deceased folks from Uvalde, Texas who voted for LBJ to be disenfranchised?
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    um... it has been an issue ever since the White Male Landowner had to show proof of what piece of property he owned and show his tax was paid!!!! It is an issue of one form or another every 4 years since. Nothing new here. And BTW Murral and all. you all are talking in circles. A fricken 3rd world country in smart enought to dip the folks finger in ink! Yet we choose the feller with the finger on the button to wipe out that same 3rd world country on trust! All together now, can you say HUH? And any form of some form of ID for crimminy sake. Even a hunting tag! Hey, I once cashed a check with a hunting tag. my drivers id and trousers were soalked but those old heavy wax paper hunting tags was clean and sharp! Ah my misspent yout.
    I guess that I just hadn't noticed in the past elections that voter ID was such an issue. Maybe there's just mor focus on it this time around. I still think whatever ID you currently have should be sufficient to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I guess that I just hadn't noticed in the past elections that voter ID was such an issue. Maybe there's just mor focus on it this time around. I still think whatever ID you currently have should be sufficient to vote.
    You said yourself that you didn't have a "high falootin education" and you "don't read much"...

maybe you should work on that...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You said yourself that you didn't have a "high falootin education" and you "don't read much"...

maybe you should work on that...
    Murral is like a transition dog just out a yard work. Personaly I think it is cool watching folk become politicaly waken up, waked up, awoken???? Anyway you get the way I'm drifting. And it don't matter the side to me. Just get up off the couch and participate. BTW I told him in a pm he was really a republican and did not know it yet. But reading more and more I was wrong. I am thinking libertairian. Franco, you should give him some stuff to read. for real I do not know the good links.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

for real I do not know the good links.
    Please feel free to insert hilarious smiley emoticons at this juncture...jd
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

Murral is like a transition dog just out a yard work. Personaly I think it is cool watching folk become politicaly waken up, waked up, awoken???? Anyway you get the way I'm drifting. And it don't matter the side to me. Just get up off the couch and participate. BTW I told him in a pm he was really a republican and did not know it yet. But reading more and more I was wrong. I am thinking libertairian. Franco, you should give him some stuff to read. for real I do not know the good links.
    I did take a little quiz that Franco sent me a link to. And you are 100% correct Ken, it said I'm a Libertarian.

Here is a good start for anyone that wants to truly maintain their Liberties. Liberties beyond bumper sticker slogans and politicians just tossing out the word to a crowd during a speech. Beware of the Tea Party too

http://www.lp.org/issues
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge