The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Stop epidemic of Voter Fraud

Banned

There are two kinds of Tea Partiers," said Benedict. "One kind is so blinded by its hatred of Obama and Democrats that it cannot see fault with Republicans. It's the other kind the Libertarian Party is reaching out to."

I got that from the Libertarian website. that is what I have been trying to say all along. This fits some of our fellow members here like a glove.
    Last edited by murral stark; 09-28-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Murral is like a transition dog just out a yard work. Personaly I think it is cool watching folk become politicaly waken up, waked up, awoken???? Anyway you get the way I'm drifting. And it don't matter the side to me. Just get up off the couch and participate. BTW I told him in a pm he was really a republican and did not know it yet. But reading more and more I was wrong. I am thinking libertairian. Franco, you should give him some stuff to read. for real I do not know the good links.
    At times he does seem to have some promise. I hope so.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Great now the Republicans are doing it

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) What first appeared to be an isolated problem in one Florida county has now spread statewide, with election officials in nine counties informing prosecutors or state election officials about questionable voter registration forms filled out on behalf of the Republican Party of Florida.

State Republican officials already have fired the vendor it had hired to register voters, and took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company, Strategic Allied Consulting, with state officials. That complaint was handed over Friday to state law-enforcement authorities.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    Great now the Republicans are doing it

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — What first appeared to be an isolated problem in one Florida county has now spread statewide, with election officials in nine counties informing prosecutors or state election officials about questionable voter registration forms filled out on behalf of the Republican Party of Florida.

State Republican officials already have fired the vendor it had hired to register voters, and took the additional step of filing an election fraud complaint against the company, Strategic Allied Consulting, with state officials. That complaint was handed over Friday to state law-enforcement authorities.
    More justification for voter ID laws.
    Bill Davis

The difference is that when the Repubs found that a contracted firm was registering voters improperly, they cancelled the contract and filed a complaint. The Dems would likely have done nothing as it was part of their strategy ... al a ACORN.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Judge Halts Voter ID Law

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — A judge on Tuesday blocked Pennsylvania's divisive voter identification requirement from going into effect on Election Day, delivering a hard-fought victory to Democrats who said it was a ploy to defeat President Barack Obama and other opponents who said it would prevent the elderly and minorities from voting.

The decision by Commonwealth Court Judge Robert Simpson on the law requiring each voter to show a valid photo ID could be appealed to the state Supreme Court.

However, Simpson based his decision on guidelines given to him days ago by the high court justices, and it could easily be the final word on the law just five weeks before the Nov. 6 election.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.