The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop epidemic of Voter Fraud

I was joking about the girl thing. More of a point about identification. I've never mentioned anything about State's rights trumping the Constitution; however, you made the point that voter id is not included in the Constitution which makes you point sorta pointless. How can something that is not protected by the Constitution being enforced by a state be the same as the federal government disregarding our rights that are protected by the Constitution? Please enlighten me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    I was joking about the girl thing. More of a point about identification. I've never mentioned anything about State's rights trumping the Constitution; however, you made the point that voter id is not included in the Constitution which makes you point sorta pointless. How can something that is not protected by the Constitution being enforced by a state be the same as the federal government disregarding our rights that are protected by the Constitution? Please enlighten me.
    I don't have all that high falootin learnin the rest of you guys do. If voting is a right in the constitution, it's a right. they shouldn't be able to throw this picture id thing in there to suit the needs of one particular party. that would be infringing upon one's constitutional right to vote. State elections should be governed by each individual state. Presidential elections should fall under federal guidelines. Voting is a protected constitutional right, without a side bar that says you have to show a picture of your self to excercise that right. My point was that there is no such provision saying that you have to have a picture ID to vote in the presidential election. the constitution does guarantee your right to vote though.

So are you stating that only voter fraud occurs in favor of the democrat party? I don't think anyone on here mentioned that. You skipped over that question I asked don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I don't have all that high falootin learnin the rest of you guys do. If voting is a right in the constitution, it's a right. they shouldn't be able to throw this picture id thing in there to suit the needs of one particular party. that would be infringing upon one's constitutional right to vote. State elections should be governed by each individual state. Presidential elections should fall under federal guidelines. Voting is a protected constitutional right, without a side bar that says you have to show a picture of your self to excercise that right. My point was that there is no such provision saying that you have to have a picture ID to vote in the presidential election. the constitution does guarantee your right to vote though.
    Then shouldn't you have to prove you are "you"?
    Bill Davis

Thanks for clearing that up huntinman. I wasn't getting anywhere! Sorry, I meaned I weren't gettin nowhere. How's that Murral?

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up huntinman. I wasn't getting anywhere!
    the lights are on but nobody's home!
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Then shouldn't you have to prove you are "you"?
    If I show you my birth certificate or ss card and I tell you who I am, that should be enough. Whatever happened to somebody's word being their bond? is voter fraud really that prevalent? I don't remember any election where fraudulent votes swayed the election one way or the other. Maybe somebody can show me a documented case of fraud that caused the election to be swayed.

Banned

Oh I'm home, I just live on the left side of the street. HA HA HA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    If I show you my birth certificate or ss card and I tell you who I am, that should be enough. Whatever happened to somebody's word being their bond? is voter fraud really that prevalent? I don't remember any election where fraudulent votes swayed the election one way or the other. Maybe somebody can show me a documented case of fraud that caused the election to be swayed.
    Been to Minnesota or Washington State lately?
    Bill Davis

Banned

went to visit my daughter in MN about a month ago. What election was fraudulent? It wasn't a presidential election.