The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Packers/Seahawks and the pres.

Default Packers/Seahawks and the pres.

The POTUS weighs in on the officials last night. I know he's a sports fan, but seems a lot like a political opportunity with all the talk about it today. Oh yeah, I thought we were gonna get a playoff for college football too.?????????
    Mike

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    The POTUS weighs in on the officials last night. I know he's a sports fan, but seems a lot like a political opportunity with all the talk about it today. Oh yeah, I thought we were gonna get a playoff for college football too.?????????
    Mike
    so it's obama's fault that there is no playoff in college football? You are reaching there.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    so it's obama's fault that there is no playoff in college football? You are reaching there.
    hey murral, you still riding both sides of the fence like you said when you got here? Sounds to me like it's all pretty one sided. At least most of us claim the side we are on.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    hey murral, you still riding both sides of the fence like you said when you got here? Sounds to me like it's all pretty one sided. At least most of us claim the side we are on.
    Murral doesn't like rich kids cause he felt they looked down on him, wonder why now? Murral was a real stud in HS by his own admission, now he has no credit cause apparently his former wife found no glamor in HS antics. This could go on but I think most can fill in the rest of the blanks.

At the least the guy from Port St Lucie was bright if somehwat misguided - Murral qualifies on the latter .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Mike
    It's the officials fault that GB's O-line is a little porous & they have no running game - it appears the NFC West is making a statement, at the least, for now .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Murral doesn't like rich kids cause he felt they looked down on him, wonder why now? Murral was a real stud in HS by his own admission, now he has no credit cause apparently his former wife found no glamor in HS antics. This could go on but I think most can fill in the rest of the blanks.

At the least the guy from Port St Lucie was bright if somehwat misguided - Murral qualifies on the latter .
    No my former wife thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence and left for another dude that was a real smoothe talker. She later found out that he was full of gas and was an abuser of women. I paid my court ordered bills by the divorce decree and she did not so that's what ruined my credit. Both of our names were on the bills initially, and my naivity thinking that a divorce decree would remove my name from the bills. It didn't remove me, I''m still trying to pay those bills and clear my name.
    I may not have a college degree like you, but so what I have a job, I work hard every day. After my post to you that was out of line, some time back, that BonMallari enlightened me on, I have been civil to you and I don't believe I have disrespected you directly since. I don't know how you grew up, but I know what I went through growing up and my feelings that I have stated in the past about the rich kids are justified in my mind. If you think they are not justified, you know what they say about opinions. At least an educated man such as yourself should know what they say about opinions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

You got me there, they are pretty one sided. I'm like the rest of the politicians, I am flip flopping. I see something from the left that torques me, then I see something from the right that torques me. Let's just suffice to say that I am conflicted. HA HA HA!!!
    Last edited by murral stark; 09-25-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    It's the officials fault that GB's O-line is a little porous & they have no running game - it appears the NFC West is making a statement, at the least, for now .
    Except my beloved Vikings threw a wrench in the 49er's gears. Now if they can just beat the packers.

I could be wrong, but I thought I remembered him making a comment about needing a playoff in college football when that was a hot current topic. Just sayin.
    Mike

You got me there, they are pretty one sided. I'm like the rest of the politicians, I am flip flopping. I see something from the left that torques me, then I see something from the right that torques me. Let's just suffice to say that I am conflicted. HA HA HA!!!
    You may want to checkout the Issues section on this website and see if it hits home.
    http://www.lp.org/

And Marv, the game is 60 minutes long.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345