The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eukanuba Breeder Bag Price Increase

Quote Originally Posted by Billie View Post
    How much per bag do you pay? and do you use just the Performance? I would use that, and the Adult (26/16).
    I dont know if my distrbutor carries it or not.
    I think I am payingabout $30 for adult and 39 for Performance I would have to look for exact #'s. Remember I am buying buy the ton....so there are breaks the more you buy . I tend to buy two ton, mix and match, at a time .
    BB
    Sight To Sea Labradors
    Southern Cross at Sight to Sea SH "Crosby" (by NAFC FC AFC Cody Cut a Lean Grade)
    Tealwood's Willing at Sight to Sea JH ( by CH I am Able)
    Briarglen's Running on Faith JH (by FC Fish River's Out of the Park)
    Glendair's Come Home to the Sea ( By Ch Topform's Edward MH, QAA)
    Sight To Sea's Take Aim SH (by Sight to Sea's Southern Comfort SH )Aug 23 2003-Feb 2013 Go get em , Man!

Manager of www.DeCoverlykennels.com

Well I finally got hit with the price increase with euk. $44.40 for 44# bags with breeder program. I have been hearing about it and didn't get hit with my last load of food. Called yesterday and found they went up. Considering to switch foods since I feed several dogs to save but not having any luck finding anything comparable for cheaper price. Only way to save I guess would be to buy Ol Roy or diamond. And that will be a cold day in hell before I switch to those. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Webbs515 View Post
    Well I finally got hit with the price increase with euk. $44.40 for 44# bags with breeder program. I have been hearing about it and didn't get hit with my last load of food. Called yesterday and found they went up. Considering to switch foods since I feed several dogs to save but not having any luck finding anything comparable for cheaper price. Only way to save I guess would be to buy Ol Roy or diamond. And that will be a cold day in hell before I switch to those. Lol
    If you figure in estimated tax and Petco/Petsmart price of approx. $55 for 33lbs, a 44lb bag would cost $73, so it is still a sizable discount. If you think dog food prices are a concern, wait until you see what is coming in the next 18 months or so. You will not like your grocery bill, gas prices, interest rates, new fees, etc....
    Last edited by kjrice; 10-03-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

I'll keep paying the price. Found loyal maybe a little cheaper but don't if I want to switch. I've always been pleased with euk. Still about $1 a pound. Found loyall at .88/#. Little bit of savings

I am using diamond naturals. It appears to be a high quality food for a good price. You can buy it at tractor supply.