The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our New Flag

Default Our New Flag

http://www.inquisitr.com/338741/obam...-flag-imagery/

Did you know we needed a new flag? I liked the one we have always had the one we fought and died for but this is the "change" that is in store when you elect him!
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    http://www.inquisitr.com/338741/obam...-flag-imagery/

Did you know we needed a new flag? I liked the one we have always had the one we fought and died for but this is the "change" that is in store when you elect him!
    Come on....obviously you did not read the article you posted or you might be embaraced a little bit.

Its is campaign flag/poster he replace the stars with his O logo you can buy it for 35.00 just wait he will change it when he gets the chance. Is there a reason he couldn't use the American flag? It doesnt need a makeover its just fine.
    The President of the United States should be embarrassed by the joke he is making of the U.S. and we should all be ashamed of him. I would like to see an American as President!

http://jeenyuscorner.com/2012/09/21/...eenyus-corner/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

35.00 look on the right side, guess since the ME is burning our flag he didnt want to be associated with it so he gave it a makeover.

http://factreal.wordpress.com/2012/0...r-free-speech/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 01:54 PM.

On The Obama website it is being sold as a campaign poster, not a flag.

I dont care what its being sold as whats wrong with the American flag? Except all his friends are burning it
    Its a cheap campaign prop to sell for $ 35 and its shameful he might was well take our flag out to the rose garden and burn its same thing & its very disrespectful. But this is Obama, Our Leader, our Commander in Chief.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 02:41 PM.

I dont care what its being sold as whats wrong with the American flag? Except all his friends are burning it
    Its a cheap campaign prop to sell for $ 35 and its shameful he might was well take our flag out to the rose garden and burn its same thing & its very disrespectful. But this is Obama, Our Leader, our Commander in Chief.
    There's nothing wrong with the American Flag. The image is not meant to be a flag. The image is in the shape of the United States. If he had made the flag into that image, without his logo, it wouldn't have been a campaign poster, would it?

Alot of veterans would disagree with you. Give Obama time this wil be the next thing he changes.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Alot of veterans would disagree with you. Give Obama time this wil be the next thing he changes, he likes it.
    I agree with you that is the most disgusting thing i have ever seen.

I guess if Rush said it, it has to be true. I wonder if he was smoking crack again? Some people will believe everything they hear. Its said they'll phase out the old stars and stripes by November, rumor has it this one is only a prototype the new one has Hillary eating babies on it.