The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: I'm Not Sure What To Make Of This

Default I'm Not Sure What To Make Of This

There is a site www.unskewedpolls.com that claims to remove media bias from polling results. Anyone know anything about this? I do find it odd that if it's legit it is just now surfacing.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Knowing the MSP as you do, why are you questioning why we haven't heard of this before. I believe it's great to have this lurking 'under the radar', because as one of the articles state, the libs are in for a shock.

It's not given as to the make-up of the voters in the poll, but at least it refers to "likely voters", as opposed to the usual polling the MSP quotes, that is all too frequently loaded up with a large majority of Democrats, and seldom people that are likely to vote.

It's always fun to see polls we want to agree with, especially after watching all the sleezy left-leaning obfuscaters that are constantly rubbing our noses in their "latest findings". We know it's their attempt at trying to sway public opinion. It's absolutely criminal what has become of the American press. How can they even wonder why they are so completely distrusted? For decades they've been attempting to shove their agenda down the throats of Americans. Never again should the public buy into any of their bilge.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

The secular progressive press under samples the right and over samples the left.
    He in WI the secular progressives had Barret with a 3-5 point lead in the recall election.
    Walker won by 7 points.

When it comes down to it, Walt Disney fantasized, but it wasn't real!

The secular progressives (formerly the Democrats until they BOOED GOD at their convention) sets them selves up for this stuff.

And, when it happens, they will all be bewildered.
    Stan b & Elvis