The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: personality test

Banned

Default personality test

Here's a link to test what type of personality you have. My employer had us take it. It's pretty interesting. Check it out.
    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Banned

Mine says I am an ESFJ. Be intersted to see what other's results are.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Here's a link to test what type of personality you have. My employer had us take it. It's pretty interesting. Check it out.
    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
    My former employer put 350 employees through a 16 hour personality clinic.

Banned

What type of personality did it say you had? It wasn't really mandatory. Just something to see for ourselves what type of personality we had based on the questions asked on the quiz. I have the same personality type of Bill Clinton and Frank Sinatra.

What type of personality did it say you had? It wasn't really mandatory. Just something to see for ourselves what type of personality we had based on the questions asked on the quiz. I have the same personality type of Bill Clinton and Frank Sinatra.

so you have a propensity to lie,cheat on women and hang out with nefarious characters....Hopefully your taste in female company is better that Hillary and Mia Farrow.....

Sorry could not resist, it was like a hanging curve ball, had to take a swing at it...

FTR , Frank was the epitome of cool....Bill just thought he was cool
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    so you have a propensity to lie,cheat on women and hang out with nefarious characters....Hopefully your taste in female company is better that Hillary and Mia Farrow.....

Sorry could not resist, it was like a hanging curve ball, had to take a swing at it...

FTR , Frank was the epitome of cool....Bill just thought he was cool
    Nice shot. I don't lie and cheat on women. I have hung out with some less desirable characters in my misguided youth. I think my taste in women is a lot better than hillary. I think Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman are pretty attractive women.

I took the Briggs test a long while ago, and it was much longer than this one ... but I came out the same on this shorter version ... INFJ. However, I was very close to the middle of all the different categories on the long test ... which used a chart for the results.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

It said I am was a "Red" personality, can't remember that was all that entailed besides being competitive. Ours was mandatory.

Thumbs up

wow! I didn't even know I had a personality!
    fun test says I am an ENTJ
    Extravert(67%) iNtuitive(56%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(78%)IT kinda nailed me...
    ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshall and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader
    ENTJs are often "larger than life" in describing their projects or proposals. This ability may be expressed as salesmanship, story-telling facility or stand-up comedy. In combination with the natural propensity for filibuster, our hero can make it very difficult for the customer to decline.
    ENJTs are decisive. They see what needs to be done, and frequently assign roles to their fellows. Few other types can equal their ability to remain resolute in conflict, sending the valiant (and often leading the charge) into the mouth of hell. When challenged, the ENTJ may by reflex become argumentative. Alternatively (s)he may unleash an icy gaze that serves notice: the ENTJ is not one to be trifled with.
    Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type

• Franklin D. Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States
    • Margaret Thatcher, the Britain's first female prime minister
    • John P. Morgan, an American financier and banker
    • Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple

Norman Vincent Peale, the author of The Power of Positive Thinking
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Mine says I am an ESFJ.....
    what do your letters stand for?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin