The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: personality test

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I don't care about the glasses. what makes her attractive is the fact that she hunts. Chicks with camo on and a gun in their hands are hot.
    Dude, stop saying my Mom is hot or I'll have to cuff ya. that is how my Mom dresses like 2/3rds of the year
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Dude, stop saying my Mom is hot or I'll have to cuff ya. that is how my Mom dresses like 2/3rds of the year
    Well, if the shoe fits, wear it. I guess you'll just have to cuff me if we ever meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    ENTP for me.

Generally, ENTPs build successful careers in areas requiring intensive intellectual efforts, calling for creative approach and presenting intellectual challenge. Because of the characteristics mentioned above, ENTPs are often found in research, development and analytical departments. ENTPs often make a very successful career in academia thanks to their strong and versatile way of thinking along with great erudition.

This is strange because I have worked in
    research, development and analytical departments, as well as in education. Funny that a short little test could figure this out.

Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type

• Michaelangelo
    • Richard Feynman, a physicist and a Nobel Prize winner
    • Thomas Edison, an inventor and entrepreneur
    • Hypatia of Alexandria, a mathematician and philosopher

Thomas Edison never invented anything worth 2 cents and is a fraud in regards to being an inventor. What he was good at was marketing and buying and stealing other peoples inventions.

Though this link presents the material in a commical way, Nikola Tesla invented the light bulb as well as AC current and much more.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
    Last edited by Franco; 09-28-2012 at 05:54 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

ESTJ (Extravert 6%, Sensing 12%, Thinking 12%, Judging 67%). Famous people: Sam Walten, Rev. Billy Graham, and J D Rockefeller. Presidents: G W Bush, L B Johnson, and H Truman.

Terri

ISTJ Makes sense... Especially the part in BOLD!!

ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

His SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ. "We've always done it this way" is often reason enough for many ISTJs. Threats to time-honored traditions or established organizations (e.g., a "run" on the bank) are the undoing of SJs, and are to be fought at all costs.

Famous ISTJs:
    Thomas (Christ's disciple)
    U.S. Presidents:
    George Washington
    Andrew Johnson
    Benjamin Harrison
    Herbert Hoover
    George H. W. Bush
    Paul Coverdale (U.S. Senator, R-GA)
    Jackie Joyner-Kersee (U.S. Olympic athlete)
    Evander Holyfield, heavyweight boxing champion

Fictional ISTJs:
    Joe Friday
    Mr. Martin (hero of James Thurber's Sitting in the Catbird Seat)
    Fred Mertz (I Love Lucy)
    Puddleglum, the marshwiggle (Chronicles of Narnia)
    Cliff (Cheers)

I hit submit and got an ALERT telling me to stay inside and that the authorities were on the way!!!!

Also, the letter designations were something to the affect of "BAMF?"
    Other BAMF's;
    John Wayne
    Clint Eastwood
    Wyatt Earp
    Snake Plisskin
    Matt Dillon
    Harry Callahan
    Hoss Cartwright
    Brett Favre
    Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Last edited by road kill; 09-28-2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis