The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Saints at Lambeau

Default The Saints at Lambeau

A must win for both teams.

Franco, an 8 pack of Johnsonville Brats against??????

Stan b & Elvis

you just dont know how good that looks...but I have gone all summer (since June 1) without eating any red meat...I will eat duck, deer or elk this fall...but no beef

Green Bay currently a 7.5 pt favorite with the O/U at 54.5

If you had told me that NO would start the year 0-3, I would have bet the ranch against it...I won't even touch the game....but I would bet that the game gets the #1 officiating crew working the game
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

My poor Saints have been decimated by dictator Goodell with no proof of any pay-to-injure program. All the "evidence" they claimed to have ultimately turned out to be a statement from a fired disgruntled former employee who vowed to get revenge when he was cut loose. Congratulations on your win this weekend. I don't think the Saints could beat the Browns right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    you just dont know how good that looks...but I have gone all summer (since June 1) without eating any red meat...I will eat duck, deer or elk this fall...but no beef

Green Bay currently a 7.5 pt favorite with the O/U at 54.5

If you had told me that NO would start the year 0-3, I would have bet the ranch against it...I won't even touch the game....but I would bet that the game gets the #1 officiating crew working the game
    Brats are made of PORK!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Brats are made of PORK!!!!!
    Gave that up too...Chicken ,Turkey or Fish right now

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I love grilled brats with saurkraut! I buy the Johnsonville brand down here and as good as Hebrew Nation hot dogs!

RK, we could ship one another food but bragging rights are so much more fun.

One thing about the Saints under Payton is the play great against tuff teams and lousey against easier teams. Without Payton making ingame adjustments and chewing players butts on the sidelines, I just don't have a lot of faith in them this season. Plus, I don't know what to think of Spags' Defense other than it has sucked. Vitt is gone for another 3 games as well.

And, like the Packers, the Scab Refs cost us the game last weekend.

For Charles C, here is the most insightful read on Bounty Gate. Goodell has zero proof of pay for injury though the team did have a pay for performance. Gregg Willaims testimony conflicts with the quality control coach that was fired a vowed to get revenge when he was giving a much less expensive SB ring. Pay for perfomance is a cap issue and not under Goodell's jurisdiction.
    http://www.stradleylaw.com/gregg-wil...ore-questions/
    Looks like Vilma has a strong case for Defamation which is why the NFL is trying to get the suit dismissed.

Geaux Saints and Geaux Tigers!
    Last edited by Franco; 09-27-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I love grilled brats with saurkraut! I buy the Johnsonville brand down here and as good as Hebrew Nation hot dogs!

RK, we could ship one another food but bragging rights are so much more fun.

One thing about the Saints under Payton is the play great against tuff teams and lousey against easier teams. Without Payton making ingame adjustments and chewing players butts on the sidelines, I just don't have a lot of faith in them this season. Plus, I don't know what to think of Spags' Defense other than it has sucked. Vitt is gone for another 3 games as well.

For Charles C, here is the most insightful read on Bounty Gate. Goodell has zero proof of pay for injury though the team did have a pay for performance. Gregg Willaims testimony conflicts with the quality control coach that was fired a vowed to get revenge when he was giving a much less expensive SB ring. Pay for perfomance is a cap issue and not under Goodell's jurisdiction.
    http://www.stradleylaw.com/gregg-wil...ore-questions/
    Looks like Vilma has a strong case for Defamation which is why the NFL is trying to get the suit dismissed.

Geaux Saints and Geaux Tigers!

Payton might be the best currently at making adjustments in a game...his absence shows

Think you are correct about Spagnola..IMO his defensive "genius" was exposed as a HC

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Payton might be the best currently at making adjustments in a game...his absence shows

Think you are correct about Spagnola..IMO his defensive "genius" was exposed as a HC
    Make one wonder just how much of the Giants' success on D was Coughlin's as compared to Spags.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Well, the Refs tried o give the game to the Saints and they wanted nothimg to do with it! That was a terrible call on the last kickoff with the Refs missing the fumble. I am honestly glad Hartley missed the second FG attempt for the win.

You can bet that Sean Payton has filled up a couple of notebooks and the Saints will be a much better team next season when he returns. Hopefully, with a new D Coordinator.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, the Refs tried o give the game to the Saints and they wanted nothimg to do with it! That was a terrible call on the last kickoff with the Refs missing the fumble. I am honestly glad Hartley missed the second FG attempt for the win.

You can bet that Sean Payton has filled up a couple of notebooks and the Saints will be a much better team next season when he returns. Hopefully, with a new D Coordinator.

dont know what his contract situation is...He does own a home in the Dallas area....I think he opts for a fresh start, there will be plenty of jobs available and he would certainly be among the first choice for many owners