The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Saints at Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    dont know what his contract situation is...He does own a home in the Dallas area....I think he opts for a fresh start, there will be plenty of jobs available and he would certainly be among the first choice for many owners
    He has two seasons left after this one. I figure he will stay around as long as Brees is still playing very well, which could be another four.

He gave up the big house in Dallas and bought a smaller place for the wife and kids in the Divorce settlement.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

dont know what his contract situation is...He does own a home in the Dallas area....I think he opts for a fresh start, there will be plenty of jobs available and he would certainly be among the first choice for many owners
    He might be able to hook on with Towson... I think they are looking for a QB coach.
    Bill Davis

Go Falcons!!! Saints are done. Well done.

I do know one thing for sure...RGIII at Washington is the REAL DEAL...not looking forward to my Cowboys having to face him twice a year for the next 10 years...he just makes plays
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I do know one thing for sure...RGIII at Washington is the REAL DEAL...not looking forward to my Cowboys having to face him twice a year for the next 10 years...he just makes plays
    Cowboys? And, I thought the Saints were playing poorly this season

Last night's game was too aweful to watch. I could only check in on the game when the Independent Film Network went to commercials.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post

Last night's game was too aweful to watch. I could only check in on the game when the Independent Film Network went to commercials.
    maybe people will start to believe me when I tell them that Romo is NOT the answer..We have a primadonna receiver in Bryant, a RB that shows up every third game or so...and a coach who isnt the offensive genius everyone thought he was...I didnt waste my time watching the replay when I got home, the lowlights on ESPN were all I needed to see

Oh how I miss Jimmy J...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

You are sooo cool!
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    You are sooo cool!
    Did I hit a sensative nerve about your boys?

I suggest you get over it. They are grown men that get paid a lot of money to play a game!

Did I hit a sensative nerve about your boys?

I suggest you get over it. They are grown men that get paid a lot of money to play a game!
    No, I was ribbing you about watching the Independent Film Network. Can't worry about the Boys right now, too busy watching the Rangers blow it.
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 10-02-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by DannyJ View Post
    Go Falcons!!! Saints are done. Well done.
    How did I miss this one?

Will Matty Noodle ever throw a TD pass in a playoff game?

I see two years in a row of sweeping them Oh, and how come there were so many empty seats in the Georgia Dome last Sunday?

Falcons are peaking at the wrong time!