The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm voting for Obama cause he gave me a phone!!

We cant beat them they are the new America and Obama wants to give it all to them. My friends are stock piling food, water, guns and a safe . They are not happy about 4 more yrs of obama . We can survive him but can we survive the 47% .
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-29-2012 at 11:46 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Buck up dammit!!!! It's not over till the day after the election and the counting is done. The media wants you to think it's over. Get out there and kick that loser's a$$. It's time to take our country back. They may have the 47%.... But it is not 50% plus 1 yet. Snap out of it... All we have to do is keep talking about his ACTUAL RECORD OF TOTAL FAILURE!!!

PS... just look at this forum as an example... if we had a vote today, who do you think would win? It sure as hell wouldn't be Obama...

Obama empty chair suit.jpg
    Last edited by huntinman; 09-29-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Bill Davis

I know the media is trying to create this, its over dont even go vote because Obama is going to win. Dont worry I'm voting and everyone I know is for Romney/Ryan. I would live to see us give Obama the boot. First debate is Wed Obamas people are already saying bo is pretty rusty dont expect much, and he wont have a teleprompter so he will have to actually think that may be hard for him to do last time he went off he script all the "You didnt build this " came out so who knows what he may say when he has to talk to someone other than the View. I'm Really praying we dont have to have him for 4 more yrs.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

It's all about getting out the vote. Take a neighbor, friend, relative (dead or alive) anyone to the polling place with you. If we all double it up, it will make a difference.
    Bill Davis

ok wait a sec... no teleprompter during a debate?? are you sure??? this could get good.....

no worries bill... I will be casting my vote for sure. It is discouraging that Oklahoma will vote R but it may not matter.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Buck up dammit!!!! It's not over till the day after the election and the counting is done. The media wants you to think it's over. Get out there and kick that loser's a$$. It's time to take our country back. They may have the 47%.... But it is not 50% plus 1 yet. Snap out of it... All we have to do is keep talking about his ACTUAL RECORD OF TOTAL FAILURE!!!

PS... just look at this forum as an example... if we had a vote today, who do you think would win? It sure as hell wouldn't be Obama...
    Good post. We shouldn't let the trash talk get to us.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    ok wait a sec... no teleprompter during a debate?? are you sure??? this could get good.....

no worries bill... I will be casting my vote for sure. It is discouraging that Oklahoma will vote R but it may not matter.
    No, it matters... We have to get them in the national, state and local elections. We must win at every level. Even dogcatcher. All the way up and down the ballot, we have to start turning this ship around before it sinks. Start throwing out the sorry judges at the local level. Do everything you can... repeat 2010 and even more so...
    Bill Davis

The news is reporting no teleprompter maybe thats why they are saying not to expect to much from bo I dont know if he can talk without one. Should be fun to watch!

I will definitely be tuned in on weds.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No, it matters... We have to get them in the national, state and local elections. We must win at every level. Even dogcatcher. All the way up and down the ballot, we have to start turning this ship around before it sinks. Start throwing out the sorry judges at the local level. Do everything you can... repeat 2010 and even more so...
    you're absolutely right.... even if we cant win the presidency, we can flood him with our kinda people
    Forrest Gump, 1994