RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Bluebonnet

9K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  Jacob Hawkes 
#1 ·
Good luck folks.

#5 · (Edited)
I'm not in Anderson. I got the numbers 2nd hand. A big thanks to those who keep me informed.

You'll probably hear about an explosion (Lighting the heater to start up the boiler.) in The Cat Cracker @ the refinery in Wynnewood, OK. It happened less than an hour after I left this evening & shortly before my brother made it there. One guy was killed (I won't go into specifics as it's FRICKED up.) & 2 others severely burned. 1 is in critical condition as of Sat morning. To say the least, FTs are 2nd fiddle tonight.

#6 ·
Good sources from Anderson bad news from work, Wynnewood is cattle and horse country just up the road, glad you and your bro are OK

#7 ·
Yes sir. Wynnewood is certainly rural to say the least. The 1st time I have been up here since 2008 when I dated a girl who went to OU. Norman isn't what I thought it would be, but OKC is okay.

I'll find out soon enough what happened yesterday. I appreciate the concern.

Looking forward to great news from Anderson today.

#12 ·
13 back Open 4th #6.11.19.27.28.32.38.44.46.48.50.54.58.......that's 4 dogs for Farmer 4dogs for Milligan. 2dogs for Bickley. Dog each for Hays Casto and Fuller. Waiting for setup of fourth...in the rain.

Gotta pull for the two Lady Aggie Alums...Gig Em Lauren and Kaye

#20 · (Edited)
Call backs to the Amateur water blind at 8:00 am at Vinwood: 2,3,12,13,14,16,18,25,26,30,32,36,41,44,47. Dog 41 will start.

Open Placements:

1st Dealer Molthan/Milligan (qualifies for National)
2nd Mister Watson/Farmer
3rd Skeeter Bickley
4th Holland Aycock/Farmer
Don't know JAMS

Thanks to the judges and club member volunteers for making it all happen!

#24 ·
Stay hot Holland!!! We have your beautiful girlfriend in waiting-LOL!!!
Congrats to all placement!!!

#27 ·
Amateur
1st 16 Nora Lanse Brown completes AFC qualifies for Natl Am
2nd 3 Holland Ed Aycock qualifies for Natl Am
3rd 13 Skeeter Robby Bickley
4th 32 Ali Bobby Lane
RJ 2 Henry Bob Starford
JAMS 12,14,18,25,26,36,41,44

#29 ·
Congrats to all who finished and placed. Big shout to Lance Brown and Ed A for qualifing in Sept for the Nat Am. Now stop running against us commoners. :).

Thanks to the Bluebonnet bunch for another great trial. Big THANKS to the Caires and Farmers for letting use your properties to play all wekend, and to the judges for the thier time setting the wonderful test we got to attempt.

Good way to start the Fall trial season in Texas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.