The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: UN Proposes Billions in "International Taxes"

Default UN Proposes Billions in "International Taxes"

Ya gotta love these guys ... they have proposed hundreds of billions of international taxes to be paid to the UN for re-distribution to poorer countries who need the help. They have proposed carbon taxes that would produce $250 billion in revenue alone. Also levies on financial transactions, giving over 1/2 the proceeds of off-shore drilling, a tax on airfares. The list goes on.

This is from the same guys who cannot even account for the money they presently handle to run their own organization. This from the guys who give $23,000 to each country "too poor" to send their delegates to NY for the meeting of the UN General Assembly ... but who are not too poor to have those delegates reside in $16,000/night penthouse suites while they are in NY.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

The UN has been worthless for decades. This is another area we could save a couple of billion on by making them move somewhere else. Then, put the property up for sale as it is worth a couple hundred million.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

the UN is a joke, an absolute abomination...UN peace keeping forces, what a crock...was I the only one that wanted to biaaatch slap Kofi Annan when he was in charge...the only good thing that ever came out of the UN was John Bolton
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the UN is a joke, an absolute abomination...UN peace keeping forces, what a crock...was I the only one that wanted to biaaatch slap Kofi Annan when he was in charge...the only good thing that ever came out of the UN was John Bolton
    The UN makes our R's & D's look somewhat capable - they are kept around so folks can say "At least our guys aren't as bad as the UN, or are they?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

We can't afford to give the UN any more than we already do. We have our royalty here that we have pay for to the tune of $1.8 Billion per year.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Get them out of our country!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pals View Post
    Get them out of our country!!!!
    Love this idea !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~