The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question #2

Default Question #2

Which would serve the American economy better??

Increase taxes on the rich for the next 4 years?

5% GNP growth for the next 4 years???
    Stan b & Elvis

Obviously, a 5% grow in GNP. However, no one can assure anyone of that growth.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Obviously, a 5% grow in GNP. However, no one can assure anyone of that growth.
    We know the guy that's there can't , but I have every reason to believe RMoney has the credentials to make it happen .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    We know the guy that's there can't , but I have every reason to believe RMoney has the credentials to make it happen .
    I don't think Midas himself could get any GNP growth. Not with the way our Federal Reserve has our fortunes and future tired in with the Europeans.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...eleverage.html

Make no mistake about it, the Euro Central Bank will be coming to us for more bailouts. And, you know Bernake is going to take care of his international banking fraternity first. GNP is going to have to skyrocket to get us out from the debt created by the Fed.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-28-2012 at 01:47 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I don't think Midas himself could get any GNP growth. Not with the way our Federal Reserve has our fortunes and future tired in with the Europeans.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...eleverage.html

Make no mistake about it, the Euro Central Bank will be coming to us for more bailouts. And, you know Bernake is going to take care of his international banking fraternity first. GNP is going to have to skyrocket to get us out from the debt created by the Fed.
    Do you think Ron Paul could have done it?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post

Do you think Ron Paul could have done it?
    I don't know that he could grow the GNP as much but, he would certainly stop the bleeding.

What most don't understand is that the destruction of the dollar is a far more serious threat to our Freedom and Liberties than Islamic terror. Not to discount Islamic terror because the only countries that are financially solvent are the Muslim countries, much more so than US and the Europeans.

Nothing is going to grow until we make the dollar worth something. Maybe Romney sees the problem with the Fed and is staying mum on the subject because most voters are caught up in manucia. I can only hope that is the case.

Yes they blew up a couple building and killed americans. They have not needed to fire another shot. We have done the damage for them. Afganistan, Iraq and if you get your way Iran.

Now don't forget there are powerful folks that like this path because they make money. Don't care about the rest of us...just making the almighty dollar.

And out of left field comes Mike, with one of his famous make no sense comments.

Mike what does your comment have to do with the question.

Richard

I just stumbled across this story. Even the head of the Fed in Dallas doesn't think the Fed can fix our economy! Yet, the Fed Head Bernake keeps throwing our tax money a way! All the while punishing savers and devaluating the dollar.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/2...-unemployment/

Personally, I think the Fed Reserve exsist to protect the large shareholders of banks across the globe! A bigger crime syndicate than the Costra Nostra ever hoped to become.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-28-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    And out of left field comes Mike, with one of his famous make no sense comments.

Mike what does your comment have to do with the question.

Richard
    I was also wondering what it had to with this post.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~