The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Question #2

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wetumka, OK
    Posts
    585

    Default

    the business end of the country is one I do not fully understand..... seems to be an awful lot of waste going on that no one wants to look at. I suppose that's because eliminating money for the white spotted booby footed juju bird would make sense to everyone, so that never makes political news...but cut a few bucks from SNAP and see what an uproar ensues...political fodder for all...
    anyway...back to the question....

    I know a lot of guys who's income depends solely on growth and a 5% growth goal would be easy money.

    Maybe we could put our lawmakers on commission..... lol.....
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

  2. #12
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    I was also wondering what it had to with this post.
    I think he was insinuating that the cause of our financial and economic woes are attributed to the wars. They are a part of it. The bigger part of the economic mess is our government. They have let just about everything get out of control. The biggest being entitlements. I'm not taking about SS because we have paid into that program and not an entitlement. It is Medicare and Medicaid that is bleeding us dry, especially Medicaid. That and our poor Fiscal, Monetray, Domestic and Foreign Policy.

    Last edited by Franco; 09-28-2012 at 06:35 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  3. #13
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    And out of left field comes Mike, with one of his famous make no sense comments.

    Mike what does your comment have to do with the question.

    Richard
    Let me dumb it down a little bit.....most of our economic woes stem from the attack on the twin towers. Because of them, we have increased government to make the country safe, no increased revenue to pay for the additional safety....we just finish one costly war that we had no additional revenue to pay for....still in a war that we have not increased revenue to pay for.....economic terror. How best to hurt us but in our pocketbook.

    So if you want to know why the mighty dollar does not buy as much, it is because we keep running up our credit card and can only afford the minimum. Don't dare ask anyone to pay for it except the old and aflicted.

    Is that clear enough for you or do I need to dumb it down some more.

  4. #14
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Also 2.5% GDP is the average...moments of 5% or greater or just momentary. So usually what follows a low GDP is a surge in GDP...the economy ebs and flows. Don't worry, the nexts 4 years it will be ebing....so look forward to more democrats

  5. #15
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Let me dumb it down a little bit....
    That should come pretty naturally to you
    Bill Davis

  6. #16
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    It's getting easier the more time I spend arguing with you.

  7. #17
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    menmon continues to show how much he doesn't know about the U.S. economy. His BS post about the GNP is a classic example. It's been a steady decline under Obongolo. You say 2.5 is average but 1.6 under the Kenyan. There are no upward surges. Another four years under the Kenyan Clown the U.S. will become another Greece. How about it menmon, what is Obongolo going to do about the up coming Fiscal Cliff in February 2013? Would you like to tell us? Isn't 43 straight months of unemployment over 8% enough? Despite the anointed one's campaign promise to keep it below 8%. He's helpless to address the nations unemployment problem. Isn't 23 million enough? 15 million more Americans receiving Food Stamps under the Kenyan. Not to mention the 16 trillion dollar debit Obongola has put us in. Menmon just make sure your on line to get your free phone like the (fat ignorant woman) bragging about her free phone on TV. To bad because of her the free phone program is now under review (another Obongolo boon doogle). What a disgrace these SEIU members are to ANY party but fits right in with the democrats. Just goes to show you brains to be a democrat does not enter into the equation. Please try and answer my post with something other then your usual BS.

  8. #18
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    menmon continues to show how much he doesn't know about the U.S. economy. His BS post about the GNP is a classic example. It's been a steady decline under Obongolo. You say 2.5 is average but 1.6 under the Kenyan. There are no upward surges. Another four years under the Kenyan Clown the U.S. will become another Greece. How about it menmon, what is Obongolo going to do about the up coming Fiscal Cliff in February 2013? Would you like to tell us? Isn't 43 straight months of unemployment over 8% enough? Despite the anointed one's campaign promise to keep it below 8%. He's helpless to address the nations unemployment problem. Isn't 23 million enough? 15 million more Americans receiving Food Stamps under the Kenyan. Not to mention the 16 trillion dollar debit Obongola has put us in. Menmon just make sure your on line to get your free phone like the (fat ignorant woman) bragging about her free phone on TV. To bad because of her the free phone program is now under review (another Obongolo boon doogle). What a disgrace these SEIU members are to ANY party but fits right in with the democrats. Just goes to show you brains to be a democrat does not enter into the equation. Please try and answer my post with something other then your usual BS.
    Private sector jobs have increased 4.5MM during his term while public sector jobs have declined, as he has cut spending. You want spending cuts; you get job cuts. Can't have both.

    The increase in the national debt is just to pay for what the yahoos before him spent and didn't pay for.

    Obamacare is funded...unlike presciption drug, tax cuts, Iraq and Afganistan. Looks to me like you republicans could learn something about fiscal responsibility from us democrats. You talk it but don't walk it.

  9. #19
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Private sector jobs have increased 4.5MM during his term while public sector jobs have declined, as he has cut spending. You want spending cuts; you get job cuts. Can't have both.

    The increase in the national debt is just to pay for what the yahoos before him spent and didn't pay for.

    Obamacare is funded...unlike presciption drug, tax cuts, Iraq and Afganistan. Looks to me like you republicans could learn something about fiscal responsibility from us democrats. You talk it but don't walk it.
    Lie.................
    Last edited by huntinman; 09-28-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Bill Davis

  10. #20
    Senior Member gman0046's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Panama City Beach, FL
    Posts
    994

    Default

    menmon can you tell us where Obongolo has cut spending? You know you can go blind for what you are doing to yourself. Your BS is so far from the truth I doubt even you can believe it. You certainly cannot provide us with any coherent facts. You are nothing but BS and bluster. Nothing you post has any facts to back up your BS. Yet you continue to embarrass yourself. You have become the laughing stock of this site with your imbecilic posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •