The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: New judge looking for AKC junior assignments

Default New judge looking for AKC junior assignments

Looking for junior judging assignments for fall, winter and spring 12'-13'. Looking to complete my 2 junior assignments so that I can move into judging both senior and junior events. I have filled my apprentice at the master level and was grandfathered in under the old regulations but I have to still judge two juniors before I can judge a senior. I have qualified dogs at all levels and have qualified and competed in the Master National event. I am currently training and running a junior dog and a master level dog. I believe in giving back to the sport and I hope to get an opportunity to do so. I know what it takes to put on a successful hunt test and I know first hand what clubs go through. I have chaired multiple events and have been apart of the event committee for many more. I know having a judge that is open, easy to work with and wants to see dogs succeed is what clubs are looking for and want. If this sounds like your club, I'd love to help you out. Please find my information on the AKC website under judges.

Thanks for your consideration

Will Kernodle - Seaford, DE
    Judge #94384
    cell phone 302-245-3564
    Last edited by del_ware1; 10-04-2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: added phone number

Update, completed Juniors with my young dog this past weekend in Maryland and passed the 2012 Master Nationals in Alabama the week before. Still looking for Junior assignments for spring and summer. Have a great winter everyone