The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Dog (Border Collie) Lake Zurich, IL

Has she put his bed or her clothing blankets toys out in the area?
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Has she put his bed or her clothing blankets toys out in the area?
    Definitely. she has also been in touch with the lady who helped find Bella. she has told her the best way to catch a herding dog. I think she is going to be sitting out there with her camp stove etc to find him. the weather has gotten quite cold , and the owner is quite worried.
    Susan

FC Tribute to Justice, JH "Honor"
    FC AFC Contempt of Court "Ruckus"
    Medal Of Honor, QAA "Valor"
    HRCH Kirby's High Sierra, SH, QAA "Kirby"
    HRCH Niki Snowbird, SH, QAA "Niki"
    Southland Order In the Court, QAA "Gavel" July 17, 2002- March 24, 2013
    Southland Rusty Nail - derby points, qual placements "Rusty"
    www.justiceretrievers.com

Prayers sent
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Prayers sent

Prayers sent that they get him back. My lawn company did that one day when it was 115 degrees outside in the summer and my female got hot after running around and came back in through the dog door. I didn't even know they had gotten out. I ran out and was screaming for my boy for about 15 minutes. After the last scream through my tears, I looked up and saw him running around a house toward me about 5 houses down. I collapsed I was so happy. I was very lucky and I know that. Thank goodness my girl was smart enough to come back in since she got hot or who knows how long I would have thought they were in the yard. Will never make that mistake again and check on them through the windows often now.

By the way, I called the company and spoke with the manager and tore them a new one!! They will also never do that again. Best of luck to her! These stories break my heart and seem to be popping up more and more frequently....

As for the sicko that thought it was funny to call her, someone should either take a 12 gauge to him or bust him right between the eyes with the butt of a gun stock!! I'd be happy to volunteer! I hate people sometimes.....
    God bless!- Jamee

When you stop having fun, it's time to quit!!
    "If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either"- Author unknown

My team:
    HR Dr. J's RxRated High Caliber JH "Kali"
    White Oak's Change of Plans "Bodee"
    #1 cheerleader: SJ's Gotta-Lot-A Go Lil "Jake"

Gone but never forgotten:
    HR Stevie-Joe's Super "Star"- my heart dog, I love you baby
    October 24, 2001-January 6, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jamee Strange View Post

As for the sicko that thought it was funny to call her, someone should either take a 12 gauge to him or bust him right between the eyes with the butt of a gun stock!! I'd be happy to volunteer! I hate people sometimes.....
    Yeah, this guy..... his phone number went back to a computer. We were able to do somewhat of a trace. he does it to everyone practically that posts a lost dog. there will be a special place in hell for this guy, is my guess.

There was a sighting of Justin on Sunday. She has 2 live traps out, and a gated area (the lady who found Bella advised this for herding dogs) with her clothes, food etc there. I know she was back out there again tonite, (and every night) even though it's raining now.

I keep praying for Justin...
    Susan

Prayers sent
    Re post on craigslist so you keep the aad near the top if it says to soon send me the ad I will post under my email.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-10-2012 at 08:59 AM.

Any news? Prayers are sent

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Any news? Prayers are sent

We are still praying for Justin. It has been over a week since he was last spotted. He was seen through field glasses rolling on his blanket at the feeding station his owner created on Sunday October 14, 2012 by two clients of hers - being men, they did not approach him. (Justin is afraid of men). Has not been seen since.

The search efforts continue.

Susan

thanks for the update prayers are sent for her and Justin. I can't imagine how horrible this is for them both. You can post an ad for him on bellas page alot of people look at it . www.facebook.com/findingbelladog they are keeping the page running fior help in finding lost dogs the more people that know the better.

Put the cage near the feeding station put the blanket inside with food, toys, does she have a night scope he probably hides in the day & comes out at night.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-18-2012 at 09:21 AM.