Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Pelosi?

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I listened to the entire interview.

In regard to the OP;

BRAVO SIERRA!!!

That is not what Ryan said............
    Your reply could well be directed to AP rather than the OP. I merely copied and pasted a news report. Something not unknown to happen here on PP.
    The interview was replayed tonight. I suggest that RK sometimes hear's not what is said, but what he wants to hear.

It's OK Stan. It happens to us all. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I heard it too...and he offered nothing in the way of what those loopholes would be.

They might have my respect if they lead with doing away with loopholes and then if revenue increased because of it...then talk about cutting taxes.

Cutting taxes is popular...doing away with loopholes is not. I assure you the ones that well be done away with if they could pass any of this would hit the folks that need the relief.

what is a loophole?

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Everybody already knows what the democrat's plan is, so they say. People make it pretty clear that the democrats are running this country to the bottom of the pits of hell. At least if the republicans would lay out a specific plan, we would have 2 plans to compare before we cast our vote.
    I feel that way about the budget........................
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Everybody already knows what the democrat's plan is, so they say. People make it pretty clear that the democrats are running this country to the bottom of the pits of hell. At least if the republicans would lay out a specific plan, we would have 2 plans to compare before we cast our vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    I feel that way about the budget........................
    oh yeah.... forgot....Obama doesn't have one ..... dangit.... this comparison business is taking a beating....
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Romney will create jobs and get these people off the street our city looks like night of the living dead! I have never seen so many people walking on the streets in the middle of the day how sad they dont have a job.

Romneys tax plan http://taxpolicycenter.org/taxtopics/romney-plan.cfmax
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-02-2012 at 03:10 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )