The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Social Security

No I don't think it is ok....but it is being penny wise and dollar foolish.

You guys don't get it....they want you mad about all these folks that don't work and take advantage of the system, while the real fraud and abuse is with the large companies that they are giving much more than a cell phone. See they want you mad at the small guy that they make you bigger than so that you want be mad at the big guy.

I guess my position is that is some guy can get a free phone or a woman can collect a little SS that she probably should not, I'm ok with that because that person probably needs it. What I hate is the folks that don't need it getting something for nothing. But that is ok with you, you call it good business.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post

You guys don't get it....they want you mad about all these folks that don't work and take advantage of the system, while the real fraud and abuse is with the large companies that they are giving much more than a cell phone. See they want you mad at the small guy that they make you bigger than so that you want be mad at the big guy.

I guess my position is that is some guy can get a free phone or a woman can collect a little SS that she probably should not, I'm ok with that because that person probably needs it. What I hate is the folks that don't need it getting something for nothing. But that is ok with you, you call it good business.
    This post makes no sense whatsoever. Especially the last paragraph.
    Bill Davis

First you say you dont then you say you do what one is it . I guess my first thought was right about you

They have you so brainwashed that it's a "wealthy" vs "poor" war.... you can't even see them walking away with their suitcases loaded. You are obsessed with taxing the rich their "fair share"... well, to that I say....

The federal government needs to get their affairs in order and produce a budget. Stop the GSA, VA, and all the other A's and their philadering of our tax dollars. Get a grip on medicare/medicaid abuse. Those who collect the money are responsible for the correct dispersion of that money and so far they are doing a TERRIBLE job of it.

There is not one single tax paying American (at the bottom OR the top) that has a problem with paying taxes until the abuse becomes rancid.

And, to quote a favorite uncle..... The Fish Stinks From The Head Down.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post

They have you so brainwashed that it's a "wealthy" vs "poor" war.... you can't even see them walking away with their suitcases loaded. You are obsessed with taxing the rich their "fair share"... well, to that I say....

The federal government needs to get their affairs in order and produce a budget. Stop the GSA, VA, and all the other A's and their philadering of our tax dollars. Get a grip on medicare/medicaid abuse. Those who collect the money are responsible for the correct dispersion of that money and so far they are doing a TERRIBLE job of it.

There is not one single tax paying American (at the bottom OR the top) that has a problem with paying taxes until the abuse becomes rancid.

And, to quote a favorite uncle..... The Fish Stinks From The Head Down.
    Amen... and this fish is smelling pretty bad.
    Bill Davis