The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate Prediction

personally think way too much emphasis is being put into the debates..starting with the R primary debates..I think I watched most of them and after the first two there wasnt anything profound..all we heard about what what if Newt could debate BHO, what a bloodbath it would be..Well that aint happening

Neither candidate is going to give us a straight answer because no one will ask them the tough questions..BHO is going to give us the slick community organizer BS spiel that has worked for the last 4 years..Mitt will try his best to talk tough but its not his strong suit

If the electorate has to be convinced based on a debate hosted by a news organization then they havent been paying attention....I mean is your choice going to be ant different after the debate ? highly doubt it...

Just once I would like to see a no holds barred in your face exchange, but we all know that will never happen..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Neither candidate is going to give us a straight answer because no one will ask them the tough questions..BHO is going to give us the slick community organizer BS spiel that has worked for the last 4 years..Mitt will try his best to talk tough but its not his strong suit

Just once I would like to see a no holds barred in your face exchange, but we all know that will never happen..

bon,

i am going to suggest we get lanse brown on the scene to ask one critical question in the debate where citizens are afforded the opportunity to question the candidates. obama has recently weighed in on college football playoffs and nfl referee strikes!

before we commit our votes, i think we all need to know where both candidates stand on "being able to see your damn dog from the mat to the bird while running a blind in competition." mid east unrest.....so what its always been restless there? healthcare......get a job with benie's! 47% on foodstamps.......no wonder food costs too much? unemployment......shmunemployment!

want real debate, TALK ABOUT ISSUES THAT MATTER!
    john mccallie

BHO is much too polished in a debates and as an orator...Romney doesnt stand a chance, he stunk during the Republican debates in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by duckhnt View Post
    BHO is much too polished in a debates and as an orator......
    I um must um have um not um heard um the um same um speaches um you um have um heard um um um
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

You you all just wait. Your gonna be watchin' this eve and after a few min in as you note the speaking style.
    UM
    your gonna be thinking "gosh darn that Bora"
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by duckhnt View Post
    BHO is much too polished in a debates and as an orator...Romney doesnt stand a chance, he stunk during the Republican debates in the first place...
    Is Romney debating the teleprompter?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Is Romney debating the teleprompter?
    note quite

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    note quite
    HaHaHa!!!!!
    Bill Davis

The bigger question is which "dialect" will Obama use tonight??????
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    The bigger question is which "dialect" will Obama use tonight??????
    oh come on, it's funny when tries his rural southern talk. and his cool street gangsta talk was mocked by gosh her name escapes me. The short black pop singer girl. and then he can slip into old style Chicago politition with ease. One could say, he speaks with more than one tongue.

I kill me!!!!!