The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Debate Prediction

This is hilarious. Every Obama supporter says "there is no winner" or "our choices suck". Just swallow your pride and admit that Romney is the best man for the job and let's start making some progress. Don't be idiots and vote for Obama out of pride when he clearly isn't the man for the job.
    Fairwinds Gunrunner "Gunner"

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    I am looking forward to the VP debate next week. It should be real interesting.

Yea it'll be interesting alright. If I were them, I'd send Biden in with an E-collar on his neck. It's the only way to keep him from eating Foot Soup. He'll say something stupid, always does and if were lucky, he might even curse @ Ryan LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    ......even the "D"'s most trusted "news" reporter chris mathews said the President lost.
    and if that feller cannot find a way to spin it, it cannot be spun.
    ooo and "D" pittbull James Carville just said the same???? That Mitt won! if both Carville and Mathews say it, it must be true.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Hopefully Obama and his nest of idiots (Biden) will be fired on election day. If he had a real job, based on his poor job performance he would be unemployed like the millions of Americans that are out of work.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    To me neither looked Presidential.
    It was a waste of time.
    JD
    But please, spin it anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    There was no winner nor loser in the debate other than "we lost". We will continue to "lose" if these are the choices we are given.

JD

It's not a football game....
    JD, maybe you saw what you wanted to see.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by ken bora View Post
    you you all just wait. Your gonna be watchin' this eve and after a few min in as you note the speaking style.
    um
    your gonna be thinking "gosh darn that bora"
    ken bora.... Me & u is gonna fight! Lol!!!
    I um thought uf you uhh and your uh well your um prediction.... Aaaaarrrrggghh~!! :-p
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

I thought the interesting thing about the post game shows was that although there seemed to be a consensus that Romney won the debate, the less conservative pundits were sure that it was not because there was anything wrong with Obama's policies or job performance, but because he was expecting a polite "townhall meeting" atmosphere and Romney brought a chainsaw (an actual quote, but I can't remember who said it, Carville, maybe). The most interesting stuff was on PBS where they were trying to save the night by saying what they thought the "correct" responses to Romney's attacks should have been and that the president simply thought that the American public was too smart to have to have things explained in detail to them. Really a bit unsettling.

On an aside, what's the deal with Carville? Really scary looking. Almost cadaverous. Thought he was going to start foaming at the mouth any minute.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I thought the interesting thing about the post game shows was that although there seemed to be a consensus that Romney won the debate, the less conservative pundits were sure that it was not because there was anything wrong with Obama's policies or job performance, but because he was expecting a polite "townhall meeting" atmosphere and Romney brought a chainsaw (an actual quote, but I can't remember who said it, Carville, maybe). The most interesting stuff was on PBS where they were trying to save the night by saying what they thought the "correct" responses to Romney's attacks should have been and that the president simply thought that the American public was too smart to have to have things explained in detail to them. Really a bit unsettling.

On an aside, what's the deal with Carville? Really scary looking. Almost cadaverous. Thought he was going to start foaming at the mouth any minute.
    Hasn't he always been??
    Bill Davis

The most interesting stuff was on PBS where they were trying to save the night by saying what they thought the "correct" responses to Romney's attacks should have been and that the president simply thought that the American public was too smart to have to have things explained in detail to them. Really a bit unsettling.
    Post-debate, Obama supporters felt that O should have thrown in the stuff about Bain Capital and the 47% stuff ... typical of the campaign ads. Maybe O is smarter than we think ... Romney could easily have deflected that stuff (something that can't be done with a 30-second campaign ad where Romney doesn't get to respond). Romney deflecting that kind of campaign puffery would have made O look even worse, I think.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.