The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: October Surprise? The Real Obama?

Default October Surprise? The Real Obama?

Seems all these videos the media and Obama's crew were able to hide last time around are now coming out of the woodwork...

Could get interesting.
    Bill Davis

just saw a post on facebook...something about martial law and flu shots.... lol... could get kinda crazy
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Banned

links please.

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    just saw a post on facebook...something about martial law and flu shots.... lol... could get kinda crazy
    Watch fox at 8 central... they are releasing a video of a speech he gave 6 years ago that supposedly was interesting.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    links please.
    You have a computer...use it.
    Bill Davis

Those videos have been on youtube for years. I doubt it will make Obama supporters vote Romney or swing the female vote. Only a change to the GOP platform would do that. If it were real news Fox wouldn't wait on Hannity to air it. Just another Beibart/Hannity stunt to create viewership for is failing ratings. Much like the last time when it went nowhere.
    Last edited by Franco; 10-02-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Those videos have been on youtube for years. I doubt it will make Obama supporters vote Romney or swing the female vote. Only a change to the GOP platform would do that. If it were real news Fox wouldn't wait on Hannity to air it. Just another Beibart/Hannity stunt to create viewership for is failing ratings. Much like the last time when it went nowhere.
    Maybe Fox should have consulted you first. I have not seen it and I will be watching. There may be some non-Ron Paul groupies out there who are a little more supportive of the GOP winner, eh
    Bill Davis

I'd love to see Romney beat Obama, he is the lesser of the two evils.

Fox is letting Hannity do his thing just like MSNBC lets Maddow do her thing. Doesn't mean they have much influence outside of their choir. IMO, Hannity and Rush do more damage to the GOP than the so-called opposition. Has Romney or Ryan appeared on Rush or Hannity this campaign season? I stopped paying attention to those two so that is why I am asking.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Interesting how de-sensitized we have become in four years. Obama refused to place his hand over his heart during the national Anthem or wear a flag pin till he realized that was a "big deal" to most Americans. That alone would have nuked most candidates...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU
    Last edited by huntinman; 10-03-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    Bill Davis

A republican would have been killed if they pulled half the stuff Obama does. Obama hates America, the America we live in and the one he wants are two seperate places.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 10-03-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )