The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: October Surprise? The Real Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    I believe Americans can forgive simple mistakes. Forgot you were on camera and made a crass remark? ok, you will get punned for a couple of days but we will let go of it. but.... think hard about this.....

You KNOW people think you are a foreigner.
    Check
    You KNOW people question your loyalties. Check
    You KNOW your upbringing is questioned. Check

And yet you still "forget" to place your hand over your heart EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE AROUND YOU is doing it. ?? Epic. Fail.

He didn't forget. He is on video saying he doesn't think it is necessary to show his loyalty that way by wearing a flag pin or placing his hand over his heart. Changed his mind real quick when he was running for pres and started getting heat.

He's all about what's in it for himself. Just ask Rev. Wright.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He didn't forget. He is on video saying he doesn't think it is necessary to show his loyalty that way by wearing a flag pin or placing his hand over his heart. Changed his mind real quick when he was running for pres and started getting heat.

He's all about what's in it for himself. Just ask Rev. Wright.
    And you religious right call yourselves Christians and all that come out of you mouth is hate. The only thing I can see as to why you hate this man so much is that he is black.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    And you religious right call yourselves Christians and all that come out of you mouth is hate. The only thing I can see as to why you hate this man so much is that he is black.
    Ah... The old race card... You lose.
    Bill Davis

There are many folks who won't know about this video nor will they care enough to watch it. They know how they are going to vote no matter what. If they are getting something FREE, they will vote for Obama.

Franco, I think the "big deal" about these videos was that these were sections that were edited out during the 2008 election campaign.

The fact that Obama gave praise to Rev. Wright for being a great leader, his counselor and introduced him to Jesus ... then later denied knowledge of Wright's views and rantings from the pulpit, and disavowed Wright. Those two actions were diametrically opposite.

The rant about racism was also something he put in the closet by a year later. While I can agree that waiving the Stanford Act for NY and FL, but not for New Orleans was not level-handed, was the major cause racism? or was it more complex than that?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Franco, I think the "big deal" about these videos was that these were sections that were edited out during the 2008 election campaign.

The fact that Obama gave praise to Rev. Wright for being a great leader, his counselor and introduced him to Jesus ... then later denied knowledge of Wright's views and rantings from the pulpit, and disavowed Wright. Those two actions were diametrically opposite.

The rant about racism was also something he put in the closet by a year later. While I can agree that waiving the Stanford Act for NY and FL, but not for New Orleans was not level-handed, was the major cause racism? or was it more complex than that?
    Where's yo dolla?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post

It's called a LIE!!!

Obama could skin a puppy live on TV and the secular progressives would make excuses and give him a pass.
    Stan b & Elvis

The worst part is I am not sure if you just simply lost your argument or believe this drivel.....

When you are not welcome at church for being a democrat. This has gone too far.

The only difference this time is he is black.

When you are not welcome at church for being a democrat. This has gone too far.

The only difference this time is he is black.
    What the H. E. L. L. are you talking about?
    Bill Davis