The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romney gives little hints on his healthcare reform plan

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    It didn't take you long to figure out Marvin's M.O.! LMAO!!!!!
    & just what is that Paul?

We have all been subjected to the sad tales of rich folks looking down on him, how he was the HS stud & how he grew up in SD but assimilated to the left in WI in a heartbeat.

I can trump all those like spades to clubs, if you've played bridge you would know what I was referring to - except for turning left - the difference is, on my own, I was able to realize that I needed to look after myself & those under my responsibility. Most of the crap he spouts is not worth paying attention to. He's a teenager in an adult's body .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    And I on the other hand want lower premiums and a higher deductable. I would like to keep my money and assume some responsibility when my family or I have health issues. To each there own but don't force me to have what you want!
    I agree with you. Again it comes down to personal responsibility. DH and I simply banked the difference in premiums for a while after we switched to a lower premium higher deductable plan until we covered all the deductables. The money simply sits in a dedicated account. We did the same thing with our house insurance. We are way ahead of the game at this point.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's EXACTLY why the gov't should stay out of it. Let the free market handle the health care business just like any other business and we would all have more choices.
    I give this post as many stars as there are available on this forum. I just don't know how to post them
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    And I on the other hand want lower premiums and a higher deductable. I would like to keep my money and assume some responsibility when my family or I have health issues. To each there own but don't force me to have what you want!
    Until something catastrophic happens to you or one of your loved ones. BTW, I was just pointing out what Romney is hinting at for his plan. I am fortunate that my employer gives us good benefits for little money. I guess my employer values it's employees as much as the product they produce and are happy with the nice profit they make, yet they are willing to sacrifice some of their profit to have happy employees. We still cannot get fully staffed because the work is hard and people view it as a job that is beneath them. Even people that are unemployed, won't come work here because the work is so demanding.

Quote Originally Posted by paul young View Post
    Exactly what is it you find unbelievable, Mike?- Paul
    Paul, sorry I'm just responding. We have been at the State Fair with the Grand Kids today and cussing the Rangers. The reason for the "AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!" is because I have explained in several previous posts over the past couple of years why the quoted remarks do not make sense. I'm not going to do it again. I'll just have to stick with AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!! I'm pretty much done on the subject.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth