The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Worse than Solyndra?

Default Worse than Solyndra?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/02/so...aulty-product/

This company didn't suck up quite as much money as Solyndra ... only $70 million before the plug was pulled on its $400 million Fed loan guarantee ... but at least Solyndra was supposed to produce a superior product, if it could have found a way to survive.

Abound Solar was a total boondoggle.

Internal documentation and testimony from sources within Abound show that the company was selling a faulty, underperforming product, and may have mislead lenders at one point in order to keep itself afloat.

“Our solar modules worked as long as you didn’t put them in the sun,” an internal source told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
    The video attached to the article shows one of their panels burning and cracking in the hot sun.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Our solar modules worked as long as you didn’t put them in the sun,”
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Thats awesome.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~