The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jet blue will fly you out of country free if your guy loses.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    It can be great again just get Obama out. Look how bad he is now what do you think he will do when he isnt facing re election?
    I honestly don't know. I don't believe anyone else does either. They only make guesses, based on political lines. One side thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread and the other side thinks he is the worst thing since the bubonic plague.

Little things like his "I'll have more latitude after the election" comment to Putin that concern me, along with his comments on gun control. The biggest concern for me is his position that this country needs "fundamental change". I don't believe that anyone who liked this country would be calling for fundamental change and I do believe that if we have fundamental change, this will no longer be the country in which we all currently live.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Banned

What we need is new ideas to get this country back on track. the same type people with the same mentality that we currently have, nothing will change. It will be the same as we've had. Both parties will throw temper tantrums like spoiled kids and nothing will get done. Change can be a good thing if the change is to make things better. to change something just to say you changed accomplishes nothing. What I'm trying to say is, if you change from one thing and revert back to things that have not worked in the past, it's just a vicious cycle, kind of like running in quicksand.